Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

~ SYNOPSIS ~

They called it the "Battle of Marineford", a colossal struggle between pirates and the World Government with the life of the son of Gol D. Roger on the line. The outcome changed the landscape of the entire world: Portgas D. Ace, the son of Roger, fell, and so did the fearsome and legendary captain Edward Newgate, aka "Whitebeard", who led his battalions into war against the Marines to save his fellow comrade.

But because of Whitebeard's valiance, and his declaration to those who opposed him and revered him that the fabled treasure One Piece was, in face, real, countless souls from all over the seas joined the already collective pirate mass of the Grand Pirate Era and set their sights on taking the treasure for themselves, or for some, to make other dreams a reality.

And who among these pirates dared to venture out, daring to go as far as to traverse the perilous landscape known as the New World?

That's right... it's YOU!

Come forward and begin your Romance Dawn!!

~ PIRATE'S LOG ~

Name:

Race:

Epitaph (nickname):

Bounty:

Role:

Appearance:

Devil Fruit: (if not using one, leave N/A)

Haki: (read above)
Abilities: (fighting style, special talents, etc.)

Background:

Dream: (to be a great pirate, to find a certain treasure other than One Piece, etc.)

Sign the bottom of your sheet with a "WE ARE!" at the end to confirm you have read the synopsis as well as the following section below:

~RULES/POLICIES ~

• All standard KH13 rules apply.
  • Try to post as frequently as you can despite personal business getting in the way.
  • The sign-ups thread doubles as a discussion thread. Feel free to converse with other players during downtime.
  • Contact me in PM if you have a concern or query concerning the RP.
  • This RP is rated PG-13. Mild swearing, violence, and sexual content is allowed, but don't go overboard.
  • Do not God Mod. I expect fights to be creative and complex given the nature of the series, but don't just overpower everybody. Be fair and be respectful.
  • Remember: this will be a crew of pirates led by me, the captain, so if make a decision in-story that requires the entirety of the crew's participation, I would advise you to follow it for the sake of the narrative. Not trying to limit people's creativity, but sometimes, you just gotta do it.
  • For "Roles" section of log: everybody gets one. There can only be one navigator, one swordsman, one sniper, etc. If you're stuck on what role to be, feel free to be creative and choose a more unique role for yourself if you feel the standard ones don't apply to you.

~THE CREW SO FAR~

The Captain: Me

Edited by Firaga

Name: "Don" Shu Madarame.
Race: Longarm Tribe.
Epitaph (nickname): "The Extending Terror.".
Bounty: 450,000 Berries.
Role: Swordsman.
Appearance: Resembles Scratchmen Apoo in human physical/facial Appearance and clothing, except has jet black coloured hair, spiky and white coloured hair, green coloured eyes, has a Pandaman tribute tattoo on the right side of his chest and is barefooted.
Devil Fruit: The Extend Extend Fruit, allows him to extend his limbs, unlike Luffy however, he can only extend in one direction and cannot perform either Gear attacks nor rush combos.
Haki: Busoshoku Haki.
Abilities: Is a trickster in combat, relies on a long sword Katana he calls "Shibori" to extend with his arms and cut down his enemies if they are far out of his reach and throw explosives right in their faces.
Background: The former Captain of the Don Pirates, Don Shu was betrayed in a mutiny by his crew and was left abandoned on a deserted island called Xu, where here, he pondered about many life questions but more importantly, about what it means to have both a crew and especially what it means to have friends, it is then that he is found and taken in by a new Pirate crew, led by a new Captain and so, deciding to spend the rest of his life dedicated to the man who saved his life, Don Shu renounced the title of Don and became a new crew member in this Pirate Captain's crew.

Dream: To find Romance upon the seas in whatever shape and/or form it comes in (be it actual Romance or a man's Romance of adventure.).

We Are.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Name: Kiara

Race: Human

Epitaph (nickname): Lady Bone-breaker

Bounty: 800,000 Berries

Role: Shipwright

Appearance:

3b4754ccb0176e52cadf4979139a4244.jpg

Devil Fruit: N/A

Haki: Busoshoku Haki

Abilities: She has had Shipwright experience for all of her life, the first 14 with her grandfather, and the following 6 as part of the Lock Pirates, making her a suitable Shipwright to fix any damage from any ship. With her 6 years as part of the Lock Pirates, she has specialized in hand to hand combat and Busoshoku techniques. She sometimes uses her own ship fixing tools in her fights, though only when she sees it fit.

Background: Raised by her grandfather, a shipwright, she learned everything involving the trade from as far as she could remember. She helped her grandfather to fix ships coming into port, and soon dreamed of becoming a shipwright of her own, wanting to follow in his footsteps. When she turned 14 years of age, however, her grandfather became terribly ill, and became bed-ridden. The doctor made it clear that he wouldn't be making a recovery, and so Kiara stood by his side. A day before her grandfather's death, a woman showed up, revealing to be Kiara's mother and her grandfather's daughter, coming to pay her respects. There Kiara's grandfather asked his daughter to take care of Kiara, which she accepted, her grandfather dying the next day.

Soon after her mother took her away, only to reveal that her mother had been greatly in debt with a pirate known as Old Lock, captain of the Lock Pirates, and in order to get rid of her debt, sold Kiara to him. Kiara never saw her mother again. Old Lock took in Kiara as their own shipwright, and began to teach her the uses of Busoshoku Haki in order to make her a suitable pirate able to keep up with the rest of the rest of the crew. She was part of this crew for 6 years, quickly gaining a reputation of her own accord. Excelling in Haki and hand to hand combat, she was known to be thrown into the fray of attacks and use her Haki techniques to make her punches and kicks harder and more ruthless than they would usually be, shattering bones of unsuspecting targets, gaining her the nickname "Lady Bone-breaker". She has become obsessed with the idea of finding the One Piece, but her current crew full of veteran pirates do not agree with her goals. Upon discovering a brand new crew in search of a Shipwright, with equal ideas of searching for the grand One Piece treasure, she was given permission by Old Lock to join them and create a destiny of her own.

Now Kiara loyally follows this new captain and crew wherever it may take them, ready to fix up the ship, or fight to the death. Whichever comes first.

Dream: To become a greater pirate than Old Lock and finding a greater treasure than he has (in this case, the One Piece).

We are!!!

Edited by Stardustblade358

Name: "Don" Shu Madarame.

Race: Longarm Tribe.

Epitaph (nickname): "The Extending Terror.".

Bounty: 450,000 Berries.

Role: Swordsman.

Appearance: Resembles Scratchmen Apoo in human physical/facial Appearance and clothing, except has jet black coloured hair, spiky and white coloured hair, green coloured eyes, has a Pandaman tribute tattoo on the right side of his chest and is barefooted.

Devil Fruit: The Extend Extend Fruit, allows him to extend his limbs, unlike Luffy however, he can only extend in one direction and cannot perform either Gear attacks nor rush combos.

Haki: Busoshoku Haki.

Abilities: Is a trickster in combat, relies on a long sword Katana he calls "Shibori" to extend with his arms and cut down his enemies if they are far out of his reach and throw explosives right in their faces.

Background: The former Captain of the Don Pirates, Don Shu was betrayed in a mutiny by his crew and was left abandoned on a deserted island called Xu, where here, he pondered about many life questions but more importantly, about what it means to have both a crew and especially what it means to have friends, it is then that he is found and taken in by a new Pirate crew, led by a new Captain and so, deciding to spend the rest of his life dedicated to the man who saved his life, Don Shu renounced the title of Don and became a new crew member in this Pirate Captain's crew.

Dream: To find Romance upon the seas in whatever shape and/or form it comes in (be it actual Romance or a man's Romance of adventure.).

We Are.

Name: Kiara

Epitaph (nickname): Lady Bone-breaker

Bounty: 800,000 Berries

Role: Shipwright

Appearance:

3b4754ccb0176e52cadf4979139a4244.jpg

Devil Fruit: N/A

Haki: Busoshoku Haki

Abilities: She has had Shipwright experience for all of her life, the first 14 with her grandfather, and the following 6 as part of the Lock Pirates, making her a suitable Shipwright to fix any damage from any ship. With her 6 years as part of the Lock Pirates, she has specialized in hand to hand combat and Busoshoku techniques. She sometimes uses her own ship fixing tools in her fights, though only when she sees it fit.

Background: Raised by her grandfather, a shipwright, she learned everything involving the trade from as far as she could remember. She helped her grandfather to fix ships coming into port, and soon dreamed of becoming a shipwright of her own, wanting to follow in his footsteps. When she turned 14 years of age, however, her grandfather became terribly ill, and became bed-ridden. The doctor made it clear that he wouldn't be making a recovery, and so Kiara stood by his side. A day before her grandfather's death, a woman showed up, revealing to be Kiara's mother and her grandfather's daughter, coming to pay her respects. There Kiara's grandfather asked his daughter to take care of Kiara, which she accepted, her grandfather dying the next day.

Soon after her mother took her away, only to reveal that her mother had been greatly in debt with a pirate known as Old Lock, captain of the Lock Pirates, and in order to get rid of her debt, sold Kiara to him. Kiara never saw her mother again. Old Lock took in Kiara as their own shipwright, and began to teach her the uses of Busoshoku Haki in order to make her a suitable pirate able to keep up with the rest of the rest of the crew. She was part of this crew for 6 years, quickly gaining a reputation of her own accord. Excelling in Haki and hand to hand combat, she was known to be thrown into the fray of attacks and use her Haki techniques to make her punches and kicks harder and more ruthless than they would usually be, shattering bones of unsuspecting targets, gaining her the nickname "Lady Bone-breaker". She has become obsessed with the idea of finding the One Piece, but her current crew full of veteran pirates do not agree with her goals. Upon discovering a brand new crew in search of a Shipwright, with equal ideas of searching for the grand One Piece treasure, she was given permission by Old Lock to join them and create a destiny of her own.

Now Kiara loyally follows this new captain and crew wherever it may take them, ready to fix up the ship, or fight to the death. Whichever comes first.

Dream: To become a greater pirate than Old Lock and finding a greater treasure than he has (in this case, the One Piece).

We are!!!

Both accepted!

Hey! Is this RP still open for sign ups? If so, here's my sheet!

Name: Cameron V. Avondale
Epitaph (nickname): N/A (He's not known for now)

Bounty: None
Role: Navigator
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/e1/3b/cde13b82f02299cb64be53384b8007c8.jpg
Devil Fruit: Drake Drake no Mi: An Ancient Zoan devil fruit that allows Cameron to transform into a human-sized dragon. Cameron also gains the physiology of a Dragon (ex. enhanced condition (strength, speed, armor/scales), fire breath, flight/wings).
Haki: N/A
Abilities: Cameron was trained from a young age in his master's hand-to-hand style called "Kazemitsu" (basically a mixture of unorthodox boxing and taekwondo). He also carries around a dagger on his side.

Background: Not much is known about Cameron's past (May be revealed later on). However, his master, Lady Diane, found him in the North Blue as an orphan and took him under her wing. She raised and trained Cameron in various things including navigation, hand-to-hand combat, and other survival skills. At the age of 15, Cameron set sail for the Grand Line for the One Piece. However, on one voyage to a remote island he found an ancient Devil fruit that gave him the powers to turn into a dragon. Cameron then spent two years there to get a grasp on his newfound abilities. Cameron is currently taking a break from his voyage at a certain town.
Dream: To find world peace.

We Are

Sorry guys, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to close up shop.

The thread has not been getting as much attention as I wanted. I was really hoping that I could draw a big audience for this concept, and since that really isn't the case, it has stilted my motivation to go further. Not that I don't appreciate the sheets I have gotten so far, but I just don't really have the drive to commit unless I have a sizable roster. This was intended to be an RP with multiple people and if I can't fulfill that quota, then I personally am just not going to have as much fun with the idea as I wanted to.

Again, sorry to everybody who posted sheets but I'd rather you have a host that's ready to set sail then just one who feels like throwing himself overboard... yes, I just ended with two nautical puns, what, I'm trying to soften the blow here. xD

Edited by Firaga

Sorry guys, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to close up shop.

The thread has not been getting as much attention as I wanted. I was really hoping that I could draw a big audience for this concept, and since that really isn't the case, it has stilted my motivation to go further. Not that I don't appreciate the sheets I have gotten so far, but I just don't really have the drive to commit unless I have a sizable roster. This was intended to be an RP with multiple people and if I can't fulfill that quota, then I personally am just not going to have as much fun with the idea as I wanted to.

Again, sorry to everybody who posted sheets but I'd rather you have a host that's ready to set sail then just one who feels like throwing himself overboard... yes, I just ended with two nautical puns, what, I'm trying to soften the blow here. xD

Okay :[.