Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Square Enix panels at E3 COLISEUM to take place on June 13, 2017 and June 14, 2017

The full line-up at the E3 COLISEUM, a collaboration between The Game Awards’ Geoff Keighley and ESA, has finally been revealed. Square Enix are confirmed to be hosting two panels at E3 COLISEUM. The line-up shows that the first panel is scheduled for June 13, 2017 at 3:15pm PST/6:15pm EST/11:15pm BST. During this panel, Square Enix will be demonstrating Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, a PS4 port of the series' arcade iteration. A follow-up developer showcase panel will occur on June 14, 2017 at 5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST/1:30am BST, focusing on a title which will be announced at E3 2017.

The E3 COLISEUM presentations will take place on June 13 - 14, 2017 at The Novo at L.A. Live. The event will be open to fans, and will also be streamed live on Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube with the opportunity for fans to ask questions to the panelists via Facebook. Select panels will be also streamed on Microsoft’s Mixer.com and official PlayStation channels. Click here to find out more about the event and how to attend.

At this year's E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment will be hosting The E3 PlayStation Media Showcase on June 12, 2017 at 6pm PST/9pm EST/2am BST. Microsoft will be hosting their Xbox E3 2017 briefing on June 11, 2017 at 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm BST. Nintendo will not be holding a press conference this year.

What are you hoping to see at Square Enix’s E3 COLISEUM panel? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Hmm, no idea what that new title would be. As much as my inner fanboy wants to imagine it's another KH title, there really isn't anything left at this point that could be explored that would preoccupy us til KH3. If anything it's either another big Final Fantasy-based title (either numbered or spin-off) or some new title entirely. Or it could also be a sequel to another SE property, I mean it's easy to forget that Square has other franchises under it's many many belts that aren't Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

Then I got some recommended questions, just in case of a Q&A session with Nomura.

1. Will Kairi be playable in Kingdom Hearts III?
  2. If Marvel characters appear in Kingdom Hearts 3, which heroes will Sora most likely meet?
  3. Would it be funny if someone tells Riku that he's got a girls name?
  4. Will there be sequel to World of Final Fantasy?
  5. Which Final Fantasy characters would make a reappearance in Kingdom Hearts 3? I like to see what happens if either Kairi, or Riku interacts with the Gullwings.
  6. While establishing time travel in DDD, did anyone forget about Timeless River?
  7. Is Sora really going to be more mature in KH3? Because the end of 0.2 says otherwise.

The full line-up at the E3 COLISEUM, a collaboration between The Game Awards’ Geoff Keighley and ESA, has finally been revealed. Square Enix are confirmed to be hosting two panels at E3 COLISEUM. The line-up shows that the first panel is scheduled for June 13, 2017 at 3:15pm PST/6:15pm EST. During this panel, Square Enix will be demonstrating Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, a PS4 port of the series' arcade iteration. A follow-up developer showcase panel will occur on June 14, 2017 at 5:30pm PST/8:30pm EST, focusing on a title which will be announced at E3 2017.

The E3 COLISEUM presentations will take place on June 13 - 14 at The Novo at L.A. Live. The event will be open to fans, and will also be streamed live on Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube with the opportunity for fans to ask questions to the panelists via Facebook. Select panels will be also streamed on Microsoft’s Mixer.com and official PlayStation channels. Click here to find out more about the event and how to attend.

At this year's E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment will be hosting The E3 PlayStation Media Showcase on June 12, 2017 at 6pm PST/9pm EST. Microsoft will be hosting their Xbox E3 2017 briefing on June 11, 2017 at 2pm PST/5pm EST. Nintendo will not be holding a press conference this year.

What are you hoping to see at Square Enix’s E3 COLISEUM panel? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Please update this post with the British Standard Times. I've done the calculations for you, a lot of KH13 users are in England.

June 13, 2017 is at 23:15pm BST
June 14, 2017 is at 1:30am BST
June 12, 2017 is at 2:00am BST

Please update this post with the British Standard Times. I've done the calculations for you, a lot of KH13 users are in England.

June 13, 2017 is at 23:15pm BST
June 14, 2017 is at 1:30am BST
June 12, 2017 is at 2:00am BST

Will do. Thanks, Baymax!

Thanks for showing this to us, Raxaimus!

Man, it's awesome that we're going to get Dissidia next year, I can't wait to play that game! I loved the first one and Duodecim, and I can't wait to get my hands on NT! It's gonna be epic! :D

Same here. I'm hyped for Dissidia NT!