Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Kingdom Hearts 3 main menu "leak" (likely fake)

This is likely fake 

The only thing that's kinda interesting it was made four weeks ago

What do you guys think about this leak? 

In all honesty, if we see this at e3 2017, we can safely assume this is real, but at the moment, "leaks" like these should be taken with a grain of salt 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Definitely fake. The gates in the background is a screenshot from the Hercules movie and that shot of Sora is taken from 0.2.

Here's the image from the movie: 

f6cf00c517624e1e89c39e0cb10f86ba.jpg

EDIT: Here's also the image of Sora right from 0.2:

People are trying too hard at this point. I find it funny though since it is that bad.

People are trying too hard at this point. I find it funny though since it is that bad.

I personally find it hilarious too how 'lazy' it is compared to other leaks done in the past, such as someone actually animating Aqua for a '0.2 leak' or more recently, that leak of the 'new game' Another Dive.

Watching this, I immediately knew this was fake, the background looked 2D, thus making me believe it was from the movie and that shot of Sora looked weird to me for a menu screen.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Definitely fake. The gates in the background are a screenshot from the Hercules movie and that shot of Sora is taken from 0.2.

Here's the image from the movie: 

f6cf00c517624e1e89c39e0cb10f86ba.jpg

EDIT: Here's also the image of Sora right from 0.2:

Well, there you have it. :P

Yup, this is definitely not legit at all. It doesn't look that believable to me, to be honest. But well, with E3 so close by, leaks and rumors will be flying around here and there faster than you can say Pink Agaricus! But yeah, I'm sure the main menu screen for Kingdom Hearts III will be a million times better than this "leak!"

Remember that one that blew up this forum that was actually a fan with AMAZING VOICE TALENTS who did the voice of Xehanort, Sora, and several others? And the only shot we got of the actual "trailer" was "Winter 2016"

OMG YESSSS, I REMEMBER THAT ONE! 

I for real thought that the trailer you are speaking of was actually leaked footage of Kingdom Hearts III! It's actually still up on Youtube! I find myself watching it again, cuz I'm very impressed by the dude's perfect impressions of the characters! Impressive stuff!

Sora wouldn't be in his old KH2 outfit for the KH3 menu, definitely a load of rubbish with very little effort put into it haha

He's starting in is KH2 outfit, though, hence why there would be a Premium Showcase with him in that outfit. Still, though, you're right.