Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

(Fake) Kingdom Hearts Headed To Nintendo Switch (and New 3DS!)

OMG GUYS!! A friend alerted me to a post on Gamefaqs that KH Will be for Nintendo Switch and the 3DS!!

See article here

"

Rumors and rumblings have been going around here that the HD Remixes were headed to the Switch, and now we have some decent confirmation courtesy of Famitsu. No HD Remixes. Instead, the Switch is getting a brand new game titled Kingdom Hearts -1 Another Dive, while the first original Kingdom Hearts is getting ported to the New 3DS, simply titled Kingdom Hearts 3D Remix.

Scans here:

tmeRVFG.jpg
hvZikC8.jpg
48WvL0c.jpg

Proper translations will be going up on KH13 in a couple of hours, but until then you guys will have to make do with my friend's (and mine!) shoddy Japanese.

Kingdom Hearts 3D ReMIX

• A port of the original Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, headed to the New Nintendo 3DS (won't work on first gen 3DS's, obviously). And....that's about it.
  • New control configuration - the command menu for instance is getting moved to the touch screen while the upper menu displays just the "Fight" command and reaction commands like Open and Sonic Rave. UI's been redesigned a bit to accomodate the smaller screen.
  • That's....really about it lol. They mention the 15th Anniversary, so I guess this is a part of that thing.
  • I noticed the Gummi Ship only displays the HP gauge. Work in progress likely.
  • Playing as Riku? Either a non-canon Riku mode is being added just for fun, or it's a side-story. Likely the former as they state no new story content is gonna be in this.
  • Release date is Q4 2017, so I'm guessing this december.

Kingdom Hearts -1 Another Dive

• Brand new game for the Switch. It uses the KH2 engine but with some sort of enhanced graphical thingy going on.
  • I don't even know what the f*** is going on here lol. Best as I can see, it's a reimagining - a "what if" story that plays out as if Riku got the keyblade as intended, and he's the one going on a Journey instead of Sora. You can see the iconic scene where Goofy and Donald land on him play out. There's also a guy in a black coat, because of course's there's a f***ing guy in a black coat. It's canon though, so.... I mean, they already did time travel. Why stop at making it even more incomprehensible with parallel universes!
  • Combat system uses deck commands, but it's a bit different. Rather than each command having a cooldown, they have a cost. When you attack, you build up a gauge that adds numbers - when you have enough, you can let loose a command. So, I guess something like Unchained X's system merged with deck commands.
  • There's a "Speed gauge" going around the HP bar, like the old MP gauge. It's got something to do with Free Flow (Flowmotion). Basically, the longer you stay in Free Flow, the more the gauge builds, and the more it builds the more powerful your Free Flow attack.
  • You can change Keyblades on the fly via a sub-menu (via D-buttons like in FF15). I'm guessing this means each Keyblade has unique combos, otherwise this is kind of pointless.
  • You can charge normal attacks by holding down the attack button. There's a gauge below the attack command that I think serves as an indicator for this.
  • Coming out next year, doesn't say when.

"

Edited by catmaster0116

What's the source of the images? Famitsu? 

The images look legit by how they worked on them, but it could still be fake.

I'm not too sure though since I just copied the page from gamefaqs. Perhaps they are from Famitsu Weekly?

If this is true then I have no words right now...

Peace!

Ikr!? I have a 3DS so I'm totally hyped for this news!

Although its sad that theres no news of KH3 tho D:

I'm not too sure though since I just copied the page from gamefaqs. Perhaps they are from Famitsu Weekly?

Ikr!? I have a 3DS so I'm totally hyped for this news!

Although its sad that theres no news of KH3 tho D:

Maybe.

I just don't trust Gamefaqs that much, sometimes their forums are filled with trolls

And the -1 Another Dive gets me even more suspicious(though with Nomura, it can be a game title...)

Well, if it is fake(it does sound fake) it is well-edited. I will give it that

Although it's probably fake.
I do have to say (Back in 2011 or even earlier then 2011)  that i do recall that Square Enix reserved a site called Another Dive. 

if this turns out to be true, which I highly doubt (just look at that lack of lightning lol), it would be funny that nintendo gets a remastered KH instead of Microsoft, you know, the company that's going to get KHIII too.

Edited by Taco Lea

Yeah, I don't believe it xD Why would they release KH1 on the 3DS? Doesn't make any sense at all. And the graphics of the Riku game look way too bad to be real.

Moved to Random don't take this seriously.  xD

Also lol @ "proper translations will be going up on KH13." 

OP of that gamefaqs thread also came out and said it was fake https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75412898/880261249

Yeah... But no.

I'm not giving any credits to this. I mean what's the point ? Anothet Dive would be "KH1 : Riku's edition" You just swap two 3D models and that's it ?

And for Kingdom Hearts 3D ReMIX ? COME ON. There's enough KH1 remaster now, no ? And "New 3DS only". Like Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, which is the only New3DS who got a physical release.

If they're real these games are pointless. What's next ? Every single Kingdom Hearts game will be sold on New3DS ? 45 dollars each ?

Moved to Random don't take this seriously.  xD

Also lol @ "proper translations will be going up on KH13." 

OP of that gamefaqs thread also came out and said it was fake https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75412898/880261249

It was too obvious that it was fake anyway xD

The funniest part was that for like the first 7 pages on the thread, there were people who said it was fake before everyone else believed it, even comparing the prospect of this to the Smash community's leaks. People are so gullible. It's literally just a model swap mod, and possibly had some coding in it. Either that or some damn good photoshop.

Plus nobody writes "Q4 2017!!!" Instead of "Winter 2017" especially with 3 exclamation marks. That's a financial term, not one for a release window.

Edited by Clouded Sun

this is to well made to be fake!

The title says fake broseph.

Also the link only takes you to the Nintendo Switch gamefaqs board. When I looked up Kingdom Hearts, there was nothing there related to this.

And besides, this Another Dive thing looks too freaking outdated for the Switch considering the Switch supports Unreal Engine 4 and the KH2 engine was a PS2 thing.

Edited by KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

Hm....this could be fake, but I'm not sure....maybe the title having the word Fake and being in random are clues lol

it's not like it was posted in general discussion before a mod moved it to random and changed the title so people wouldn't actually believe this.

If you type kh another dive on google, you'll see a topic on gamefaqs from 2010...so...really fake.

Edited by Qrow