Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Will Xehanort go all in the final battle, and Does M.O.M. Keyblade see the events happening?

Hey guys two questions. 1st is about xehanorts final battle. Looking at his armor in BBSFM, The ram keyblade can do a lot of transformation(even fly), able to be fight besides it wielder, cast powerful dark magic, and make freaking wall. So I wanna know what would happen if he gets the X-blade. Let's hope it's a battle to be remembered.

Second:The Master of Master keyblade can see into the future, and heck he gave it to Luxu which he even told him he actually achieve his goal. If possible, this may have a small connection to ventus. If ventus was in the war 100%, that could possibly mean the M.O.M could still watching on the sidelines. I'm not saying a greater force than xehanort, but he could take his place when his fallen. I will say this, Ventus had a book of prohecy. I hope in KH3 we find it, and discover M.O.M. True intentions. Remember he told Lucy something, and shocked him a lot. Give me your opinion on this, I'm all ears.

1st question: Bad things will happen? I don't know what. It might not do anything to his armor, but I just have a bad feeling something terrible is going to happen. 

2nd question: Since we know that the Master's gazing eye is on his Keyblade and Luxu's role is to pass it down to apprentice to apprentice. It's like with this knowledge, every time I see that Keyblade in Xehanort's hand, it's like "he's watching".So I guess whoever is the "lucky" person to hold and pass the Keyblade on down all the way to Xehanort, "he's watching". "He's watching everything." Like he's Bill Freaking Cipher (Yes, I've seen Gravity Falls. lol). Just watching events within history. Keyblade War, "What comes after-s".  The Master of Masters will be mentioned of whatever that may be regarding him. 

Well, I believe that when the final battle finally heads our way, I'm sure that Xehanort is going to go all in! Remember, we as the heroes will try to stop his ultimate endgame plan, and he'll try his best to ensure his plans aren't foiled, so I'm thinking along the lines of No Heart's abilities, but multiplied by 10, so yeah, I'm hoping for a particularly challenging battle, ya know?

And well, since Xehanort is the current wielder of No Name, then odds are that the Master is indeed watching what's going on! What happens after, and how the Master responds to all this that he's seeing is the question! Which makes me believe that the Master Of Masters may be the next villain in the next saga, as others have speculated!

1st: he will surely go into Kingdom Hearts and the battle will be against an evil old crazy guy trying to destroy the heart of all worlds (just for fun...)! But I really want to see the X Blade at its full power, Vanitas using it was nice but it wasn't the great to see...

2nd: regarding the events of X, I'm really skeptical about the Book of Prophecies. What I don't understand is: the Keyblade can see the events that happened when it was present, so we have the Book. The five apprentices are terrified by a war, but it's never mentioned which war (The Great War? Sora vs. Xehanort?) if everything was written up to KH3, the apprentices would be more "calm" I would say, knowing that the chain of events would end "well". But from I can tell from Back Cover, they only know up to the First Keyblade War...We already know that Ventus is linked to the Keyblade War, but how I really can't tell...the story of X and Union X is extremely confusing for me and Back Cover raised more questions than answers. We now need to see how Union X will unfold...

1st. Xehanort will go all out! He has to, this is his last ditch effort and his endgame plan finally coming together. Its going to be a truly insane battle and one that will go down in video game history!

2nd. I fully believe that M.O.M is still around somewhere. He will be watching, whether or not we see this in KHIII is a different matter! I personally think that when all is said and done (in the form of a secret cutscene) No Name will be left in the middle of the Keyblade Graveyard only to have M.O.M pull it from the ground, fully prepared for "What comes after".