Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Personally, I believe that the next two worlds revealed will be Disney Revival movies, why? because they're the most recent movies that are out.

E3: Wreck-It Ralph (The timing is perfect. E3 is a video game convention, Wreck-It Ralph is a story about a video game character, and WIR2 is coming 2018).

D23: Frozen (News about Frozen 2 would be revealed, and to correlate with that, the reveal of the Frozen world to further boost the Frozen brand).

I don't want to sound like a spoiled fan, but because we've gone so long without concrete KH3 info, I think E3 is going to have TWO world reveals, but I'll stick to the topic question.

E3 - Frozen. Any world reveal will make the KH community explode, but a Frozen world reveal would make the world explode. Love it or hate it, Frozen is insanely popular, and a world based on it would catch even non-gamer's eyes. Perfect thing to announce at a public event like E3.

D23 - Toy Story. While KH has had representation at the American D23s, it's never been a standout. I think having Toy Story announced there would make it the talk of the town at D23.

Without a logic, and just lot of passion (to be announced in that places and now)

E3: the Shibuya of TWEWY (and maybe after that they announce the sequel *Q*)

D23: Treasure Planet

With a simple and clean logic

E3: Wreck it ralph

D23: Frozen

(For the same reasons Alpha Baymax had said)

Edited by The Key of the Brain

I don't want to sound like a spoiled fan, but because we've gone so long without concrete KH3 info, I think E3 is going to have TWO world reveals, but I'll stick to the topic question.

E3 - Frozen. Any world reveal will make the KH community explode, but a Frozen world reveal would make the world explode. Love it or hate it, Frozen is insanely popular, and a world based on it would catch even non-gamer's eyes. Perfect thing to announce at a public event like E3.

D23 - Toy Story. While KH has had representation at the American D23s, it's never been a standout. I think having Toy Story announced there would make it the talk of the town at D23.

What's your second choice for E3? 

What's your second choice for E3? 

They could honestly pair anything with Frozen, such as Pocahontas or Jungle Book. Treasure Planet would probably be the best choice, to give KH3 the "cool factor" at E3.

Personally, I believe that the next two worlds revealed will be Disney Revival movies, why? because they're the most recent movies that are out.

E3: Wreck-It Ralph (The timing is perfect. E3 is a video game convention, Wreck-It Ralph is a story about a video game character, and WIR2 is coming 2018).

D23: Frozen (News about Frozen 2 would be revealed, and to correlate with that, the reveal of the Frozen world to further boost the Frozen brand).

Couldn't you potentially switch those? Wreck -It Ralph 2 is coming in 2018, whereas Frozen 2 is coming in 2019. I like your logic and it makes sense, but I don't think Disney is really going to focus on Frozen 2 for this upcoming D23.

E3: Treasure Planet and Shibuya (although I don't think we're going to get this one)

D23: Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch) and Pocahontas.

E3 is just around the corner so of course I thought this was the perfect chance to discuss KH3 worlds! We'll be doing two separate lists. First, list worlds you want to see in KH3, and secondly, list worlds you think we will see in KH3. Have fun all! :)

Treasure Planet, Toy Story and Wreck-it Ralph have the highest chance to be revealed in the near future.

A trailer with Hercules, Tangled, Baymax, Treasure Planet, Toy Story and Wreck-it Ralph and maybe some Twilight Town/Radiant Garden action... Just imagine that.

Couldn't you potentially switch those? Wreck -It Ralph 2 is coming in 2018, whereas Frozen 2 is coming in 2019. I like your logic and it makes sense, but I don't think Disney is really going to focus on Frozen 2 for this upcoming D23.

For D23 2015, Walt Disney Animation Studios talked about Zootopia, Moana, and Gigantic. If Disney was to stick to the three movies for Disney Animation, it'd be Wreck-It Ralph 2, Frozen 2 and Gigantic, because those are the three Disney Animation movies out in sequential order.

I feel that the older Disney properties will be revealed in magazines like Dengeki and Famitsu. Pretty much how Dream Drop Distance revealed its worlds.

Treasure Planet, Toy Story and Wreck-it Ralph have the highest chance to be revealed in the near future.

A trailer with Hercules, Tangled, Baymax, Treasure Planet, Toy Story and Wreck-it Ralph and maybe some Twilight Town/Radiant Garden action... Just imagine that.

We need more new worlds to be shown or atleast San Francisco.

I wouldn't mind though.

For D23 2015, Walt Disney Animation Studios talked about Zootopia, Moana, and Gigantic. If Disney was to stick to the three movies for Disney Animation, it'd be Wreck-It Ralph 2, Frozen 2 and Gigantic, because those are the three Disney Animation movies out in sequential order.

I feel that the older Disney properties will be revealed in magazines like Dengeki and Famitsu. Pretty much how Dream Drop Distance revealed its worlds.

Fair point, but...

...ugh, don't mention Gigantic to me. I was looking forward to that movie, but it's obviously having trouble :/

Fair point, but...

...ugh, don't mention Gigantic to me. I was looking forward to that movie, but it's obviously having trouble :/

I don't even think the movie's having trouble, I think it's to do with the possibility of it being in Meander animation. You remember the style of Paperman? well, Disney may do a full length feature film with that technology through Gigantic.

I don't even think the movie's having trouble, I think it's to do with the possibility of it being in Meander animation. You remember the style of Paperman? well, Disney may do a full length feature film with that technology through Gigantic.

I just assumed it was in a type of development hell. After being a rumor for what seemed like forever, it was finally confirmed for March 2018. Then it got pushed to November 2018. And now it's pushed to March 2020.

I'd be willing to give the delays a pass if they really are trying to use the Paperman technology. From what I've read it's apparently really tricky to use and it can't even use color yet?

Do you know if the Feast short used the Meander technology? I feel like I've read conflicting reports :/

I just assumed it was in a type of development hell. After being a rumor for what seemed like forever, it was finally confirmed for March 2018. Then it got pushed to November 2018. And now it's pushed to March 2020.

I'd be willing to give the delays a pass if they really are trying to use the Paperman technology. From what I've read it's apparently really tricky to use and it can't even use color yet?

Do you know if the Feast short used the Meander technology? I feel like I've read conflicting reports :/

Feast is using the Meander technology, so colour isn't exactly the issue because the movie came out in 2014, and Paperman was out in 2012. Two years was enough to figure out how to implement colour. The issue was creating a feature film in the Meander animation style that's as high end of quality as Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen and Big Hero 6. As you can see with Feast, the colours are intentionally basic because they're easy to implement, adding more complex colours, shadings and contrast is where the issue lies, especially if you want it to be the quality of a feature film.

Speaking of shorts, I'd love to see some shorts as Keyblade Transformations. I can see the paper planes from Paperman being a Keyblade Transformation.

For E3: Treasure Planet, for sure! But I'm also a bit on the fence about this, because I want to stumble upon this world in the game and be genuinely surprised that it's in the game, ya know? Though either way, I'll be fangasming to the point that I'll be hyped at the reveal and when I visit the world in the game! So yes, GIVE US TREASURE PLANET, NOMURA! THE WORLD IS WAITING! :D

D23: Atlantis: The Lost Empire! Also on the fence about this, because I'd love to be surprised at discovering this world in the game, as with Treasure Planet, but as with the previous case, I'd be too hyped and happy, so yes, ATLANTIS MUST HAPPEN AS WELL!!!!! :D