Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

How you gonna prepare for E3 2017?

Hello guys. 15 more days till the big event. Tell me how you prepare. I'm gonna watch it alone, and eat one little chaser pizza each on June 13-15. I might let my family watch to understand me as a gamer. Tell me what you gonna do, and what conferences you hope for.

P.S.: I might watch Microsoft e3 2017 on spike channel. If it's gonna appear again on spike, I will watch the whole thing.

:Removed if deemed inappropriate

II'm going to prepare for e3 mentally

'm going to get hyped for kingdom hearts 3's appearance at e3.   lol no. That's just like building up a wall that is not stable and it falls on you when kh3 actually didn't appear at e3. I'll at least at the slightest hope for kh3 at e3 and look forward to the newly announced games that will appear at e3. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

i'll watch it with some friends so people can see me freak out if kh3 gets a trailer

and i'll live-tweet it because everyone needs to know i'm funny

Edited by Taco Lea

Well, with the big event of the year when it comes to games coming right around the corner, I'm preparing myself mentally for what's to come! I'm sure we'll get jaw dropping trailers of already announced upcoming projects, and there'll probably be many surprises in there for good measure too! I'm very much hoping we get something Kingdom Hearts III related, because I think it's high time Square showed us new footage, at the very least! :D

But yeah, I'm excited, and even if KHIII is a no show, I'm still hoping there's lots of awesome reveals of other games! :)

Still haven't decided exactly what I'll do, but I've already decided I'm only watching Nintendo, Sony, and Microsofts' streams. I made the mistake of watching them all last year, the third party conferences were awful aside from Bethesda having some cool stuff. I won't even be paying full attention for Microsoft.

I don't even know if I'm gonna watch the conferences. But I'm looking forward Sony's conference (mostly for an hypothetical Bloodborne II) and Nintendo's direct. (For Mario Odyssey and Octopath Traveler)

And, of course, Square Enix. For Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Dissidia on PS4.

I just read about the new IP by From Software, apparently named "Phantom Wail", so... No Bloodborne 2 I guess... Oh, well... As long as it's good. (It's a rumor though)

Best way to prepare for an E3 is to keep my expectations as low as possible

That way if E3 was disappointing like how it was in 2015 and 2016 I won't be angry and if turned out to be great then the surprise would be much sweeter

Edited by Dio Brando

Best way to prepare for an E3 is to keep my expectations as low as possible

That way if E3 was disappointing like how it was in 2015 and 2016 I won't be angry and if turned out to be great then the surprise would be much sweeter

Well, that's one way to go about it! Who knows? This year could turn out to be quite surprising!