Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xTheOnlyProdigyx

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming "WITHIN" 3 years. Rant Video

This was a good video, thanks for your clarifications, Prodigy!

Like you, I know that what Square meant is that the game, along with VII Remake and the Marvel IP will be releasing WITHIN the next three years, which makes sense! There were a few people in Comic-Con these past two days that thought that the news meant that the game would release in 2020, but I'm like: "No, it just means that within these three years, we'll get the game, be it either next year, 2019 or 2020!" So yeah, we just have to wait and see what we're shown at this year's E3, which is close by! :)

with KH3 i don't even see what the big deal is.

hell we might as well assume it's going to be 3 years at the rate we're going. at least that way if it turns out to be sooner it'll be a pleasant surprise. this doesn't feel like a huge issue to get worked up over, especially because the release date is so vague anyways. 

i'm not seeing the problem with people saying KH3 is going to release in three years. it'd be one thing if SE had hinted at a 2019 release but then news outlets start saying the game won't be out until 2021. i can see an issue with that. but here it's just SE saying "Yea KH3 might be out sometime in the next three years," and then news outlets say "KH3 will be out in 3 years." 

in the grand scheme of things i don't see what the big issue is with that. i mean this is KH3 we're talking about. when SE gives us a time for release, we ought to assume the worst here and say "Oh KH3 will be out within 3 years? So basically in 3 years? OK gotcha." 

with KH3 i don't even see what the big deal is.

hell we might as well assume it's going to be 3 years at the rate we're going. at least that way if it turns out to be sooner it'll be a pleasant surprise. this doesn't feel like a huge issue to get worked up over, especially because the release date is so vague anyways. 

i'm not seeing the problem with people saying KH3 is going to release in three years. it'd be one thing if SE had hinted at a 2019 release but then news outlets start saying the game won't be out until 2021. i can see an issue with that. but here it's just SE saying "Yea KH3 might be out sometime in the next three years," and then news outlets say "KH3 will be out in 3 years." 

in the grand scheme of things i don't see what the big issue is with that. i mean this is KH3 we're talking about. when SE gives us a time for release, we ought to assume the worst here and say "Oh KH3 will be out within 3 years? So basically in 3 years? OK gotcha." 

Thanks for your reply! Although I do have to disagree. I understand what your saying fully but there was a noticeable uproar regarding this news with people saying that "Kingdom Hearts 3 is still 3 years away" or things along those lines acting disappointed as if those games are CONFIRMED to release in 2020 or 1st half of 2021. Which is where my problem lies, I despise it when people spread false info or act like something was confirmed when it wasn't. Which wasn't that big of a deal until News outlets started making headlines like "Kingdom Hearts 3 still 3 years away." When NO it Cooooouuuullddddd release in 3 years, but the official release date is still unconfirmed. All we know is that Kingdom Hearts 3 will release within the time frame from 2018 - 2021. The main reason the spread of false info is a problem is because this community is so hungry for news (not everyone) that when news or rumors come out they forget to look into it or even think about it for a second. Which causes exaggerated/false news to be spread so easily, which was the case with the "Cut content" or "2018 release" Kh3 rumors where people were acting like news was confirmed when it wasn't. But back to your comment I agree it is safer to assume the worst at this point with Kingdom Hearts 3, yet expecting a 2020/2021 release is different from having one confirmed which is the main point I tried my best to get across. Did I miss anything? Lol I just typed a paragraph and didn't notice xD Anyways Thanks for your comment I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me :D