Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It probably doesn't mean anything. They're probably just teasing us.

We will see something at the time E3 arrives because of the concert in LA. Nomura promised KH3 information.

For me it's not about if it appears, it's more about what will be shown. It can just be some screenshots, world reveal or a development update. The best case would be a trailer. But we can definitely say that KH3 will appear in some form.

Part of me says it's just nothing because it's probably nothing. The other part of me wants to believe it's a KH3 hint because 3 is literally the only number in the screenshot.

Of course, it could still be nothing.

Edited by KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

We will see something at the time E3 arrives because of the concert in LA. Nomura promised KH3 information.

For me it's not about if it appears, it's more about what will be shown. It can just be some screenshots, world reveal or a development update. The best case would be a trailer. But we can definitely say that KH3 will appear in some form.

plus the timing of the tweet is not a coincidence since E3 2017 is around the corner. I would honest have doubts about the tweet being legit if this was posted 3-4 months earlier, but since they've posted it at the Edge of E3, this can't be a troll  

They just wanted to make a throwback. The picture has no meaning and the "3" is doesn't mean nothing that it has to do with KH3.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

They just wanted to make a throwback. The picture has no meaning and the "3" is doesn't mean nothing that it has to do with KH3.

you could be right about that actually. They could be referring to the people that are lost due to the darkness, but are probably the 3 of the seven lights (AKA Ventus, Terra, Aqua)  

This scene is from Re: Coded. The time frame the number "3" appears is literally less than 1 second. There are so many memorable events in KH and they decided to make a throwback to this Re: Coded scene and post a picture with this exact moment? Sounds fishy.

This scene is from Re: Coded. The time frame the number "3" appears is literally less than 1 second. There are so many memorable events in KH and they decided to make a throwback to this Re: Coded scene and post a picture with this exact moment? Sounds fishy.

Agreed. I don't think data Sora sleeping in the air and data sora in his battle stance in Disney Castle is memorable enough to be used in a throwback

In this video, I talk about the tweet that possibly hints at kh3 appearing at e3 this year

Holy crud! O.O

That tweet!!!

THE NUMBER THREE IS RIGHT NEXT TO SORA!!! IS THIS AN INDICATIVE THAT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING AT THIS YEAR'S E3!? :O

Oh God, this hits me right in the hype system...God, and that mysterious tweet, fjalskdjflasdkjflasdkj, I can't wait for E3! It feels so close, yet it still feels so far! D:

Holy crud! O.O

That tweet!!!

THE NUMBER THREE IS RIGHT NEXT TO SORA!!! IS THIS AN INDICATIVE THAT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING AT THIS YEAR'S E3!? :O

Oh God, this hits me right in the hype system...God, and that mysterious tweet, fjalskdjflasdkjflasdkj, I can't wait for E3! It feels so close, yet it still feels so far! D:

Calm yourself, my friend. This could be a hint, but it could also be nothing. Only time will tell.

Calm yourself, my friend. This could be a hint, but it could also be nothing. Only time will tell.

I know, but I just can't help it! Just the fact that there's been a sudden silence, then these recent rumors, and now this tweet...it all really points to something happening at E3, which I hope. If not, then it's okay, I can wait. But I think E3 is a great opportunity to show off more of Kingdom Hearts III!

Actually, he didn't promise information but said that he would like to do something for the concerts, if possible. So basically, if he has the time and is allowed to do/show something. However, it is not so unlikely for KH3 to appear during E3 due to the promised winter announcements being very... small in number. (A screenshot wouldn't have been announced with a trailer for 2.8...) It doesn't need a rumor to hope for that in my opinion. Not to mention that it's been 1 1/2 years since the last footage was presented.

I think it's peculiar that they've been a lot more active on social media lately, but I don't think the 3 in the image really means anything, they're just re-using one of the same screenshots they used to promote Re:coded in HD 2.5 ReMIX in 2014. 

I'll be happy to be proven wrong of course, but if KH III does show up at E3 this year, I don't think the 3 in the image is supposed to be a hint. 

i am convinced. i looked through and their facebook does not just post kingdom hearts pictures at random like this and this came out of nowhere. and as someone above mentioned there is only one second of that cut-scene where only a 3 is visible making this even harder to see this just as chance.

I think it's peculiar that they've been a lot more active on social media lately, but I don't think the 3 in the image really means anything, they're just re-using one of the same screenshots they used to promote Re:coded in HD 2.5 ReMIX in 2014. 

I'll be happy to be proven wrong of course, but if KH III does show up at E3 this year, I don't think the 3 in the image is supposed to be a hint. 

I'd vouch to disagree, that's far too specific of a fairly unmemorable scene. And why promote Re:coded out of all things? I'd make sense if it was a 1.5+2.5 Remix promotion, but that game came out two months ago.

It's definitely a hint for Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix Japan have been dead silent with Kingdom Hearts news in general, and there's clearly an intentional reason behind this...

Edited by Guest

hi! I read this forum since a long ago but I need to say something about this, so I created an account.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a hint for the E3 because of the crown??? the crown next to the 3 meaning "E3"? You know, typical Kingdom Hearts symbolism. I think anyone mentioned that and I see there the real message. E3... It's not a trivial post.

Sorry about my english, I'm not used to speak or write in this language

Edited by Betu

I would literally be over the moon if all we got at E3 was a 5 second clip only showing the release date. Once I have the release date i'll be happy! I don't really care for trailers as I end up getting too overexcited then the wait becomes so much more painful. 

hi! I read this forum since a long ago but I need to say something about this, so I created an account.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a hint for the E3 because of the crown??? the crown next to the 3 meaning "E3"? You know, typical Kingdom Hearts symbolism. I think anyone mentioned that and I see there the real message. E3... It's not a trivial post.

Sorry about my english, I'm not used to speak or write in this language

Holy crud, now that you mention it, that's freaky! The crown necklace is positioned in a way that it looks like an E, and right next to it is the three, as you mentioned! Dang, that's a nice observation you made there!

Hmm, so if the social media KH team is being more active, then this could mean a surprise is brewing behind the scenes! :3

I'd vouch to disagree, that's far too specific of a fairly unmemorable scene. And wy promote Re:coded out of all things? I'd make sense if it was a 1.5+2.5 Remix promotion, but that game came out two months ago.

It's definitely a hint for Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix Japan have been dead silent with Kingdom Hearts news in general, and there's clearly an intentional reason behind this...

I'm not saying they are promoting Re:coded or even 1.5+2.5 ReMIX, just that this image has existed for years, and the 3 was present in it long before it meant anything about KH III. They also did a #tbt last week with an image of Terra performing the inheritance ceremony on Riku, yes it's a more memorable scene, but should we consider that a hint too? 

It might sound silly, but I take the fact that they're more actively posting on social media as a hint to something showing up at E3, rather than the 3 in this particular image itself. Nevertheless, it's cool that you disagree, it's fun to discuss differing perspectives on the matter. :D