Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

Whose Top 100 RPG list was better?

This is mainly talking about IGN's vs GameInformer's. Yeah both lists were not perfect, did not reflect your or many fan's various opinions, and are overall consider horrible lists by a multitude of fans.

BUT if you HAD to pick (like life or death situation) which one was more accurate just between the two or which one you favored the most which would it be? 

Gameinformer - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75308036

IGN - http://www.ign.com/lists/top-100-rpgs/95

Huh. Both have FF VI at number 2. That's actually what I went in with to decide which list I liked better.

And both kind of trade placings on Bloodborne and Dark Souls, with one being in the teens and the next being in the twenties.

I'm going to have to give it to IGN for getting Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in there.

Huh. Both have FF VI at number 2. That's actually what I went in with to decide which list I liked better.

And both kind of trade placings on Bloodborne and Dark Souls, with one being in the teens and the next being in the twenties.

I'm going to have to give it to IGN for getting Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in there.

See I also went with IGN as well even though they have a poor relationship with Kingdom Hearts. The deciding factor for me was FFIX and even Ni No Kuni. GameInformer didn't even put it either on the list and their was that #1 pick as well. Also I get P5 is an amazing game (even though I haven't played it yet) but does it really deserve to be #19 on GameInformer's list?

IGN's easily. Xenoblade is at a better place than GameInfomer's list, and even though it isn't at a top, Chrono Trigger, which I do like a lot as well. FFIV is also at a better place than FF VII :3

And Gameinformer's number 1 is a joke.

I too enjoy FFIV and Chrono Trigger. However, what was your opinion on KH2's placement in both lists?