Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Summer movie are you looking forward to the most?

Which Summer movie are you looking forward to the most?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which Summer movie are you looking forward to the most?

• Wonder Woman
    • The Mummy
    • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales
    • Cars 3
    • Resident Evil: Vendetta
    • Baby Driver
    • Despicable Me 3
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming
    • Transformers: The Last Knight
    • War for the Planet of the Apes
    • The Emoji movie
    • The Dark Tower
    • Dunkirk
    • Nothing (woah!)
    • Another movie? Share below!

Spider-Man, for sure, although this new Pirates actually looks pretty good. I'll go see Wonder Woman, and I want it to do well, but given DC's track record, I'm not "excited" per se.

I mentioned this in the past view polls, but definitely TF5 for me. I've been a fan of this series (and Transformers in general) for 10 years now. Because of this, I was able to have the determination to finally meet the original voice of Optimus Prime and Megatron in 2015. They were nice enough to autograph my photo. I'll hold these certain words close to my heart. That being Frank Welker (Megatron) wrote, "you keep smiling." It was important that I even etching them to the back of my Wayfinder. Heck, funny enough, transformers got me back to Kingdom Hearts LOL So, all the more reason to look forward to this movie, whether it would be disappointing or not LOL

PIrates and Spiderman, those two look really good. I'm not a big fan of DC so no Wonder Woman for me, don't really like Illumination studios anymore... however Cars 3 looks pretty good, I might see it alone since I know my family won't really want to see it...

The only movie I'm kind of interested in is Dunkirk, half because it looks like a genuinely interesting war movie, and half because my sister is a huge Harry Styles fan and she'd probably drag me along even if I didn't want to go. Nothing else I know of really stands out to me this summer.

I've always been a fan of the Pirates movies (bar On Stranger Tides) so I think I'll have to go with that, it looks promising. Spiderman: Homecoming seems like it would be enjoyable as well. As for the others I'm either not interested or just wouldn't go out of my way to see them. xD 

These are the summer movies I'm looking forward too!

1.) Wonder Woman

2.) War For The Planet of the Apes

3.) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tells

4.) Cars 3

5.) The Dark Tower

6.) Despicable Me 3

The rest of the movies I can wait for on Netflix. They're not worth it.

There are a great many awesome films coming out in the summer right now, but the one I'm undoubtedly excited for the most is Spider-Man: Homecoming! Not only is it going to be a Spider-Man film, it's going to be his first exclusive film as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Which gets me all the more excited, since I loved Spidey in Civil War, and now he'll have his own film before heading off with the Avengers to fight off Thanos! Gahhh, the hype! :D

I mentioned this in the past view polls, but definitely TF5 for me. I've been a fan of this series (and Transformers in general) for 10 years now. Because of this, I was able to have the determination to finally meet the original voice of Optimus Prime and Megatron in 2015. They were nice enough to autograph my photo. I'll hold these certain words close to my heart. That being Frank Welker (Megatron) wrote, "you keep smiling." It was important that I even etching them to the back of my Wayfinder. Heck, funny enough, transformers got me back to Kingdom Hearts LOL So, all the more reason to look forward to this movie, whether it would be disappointing or not LOL

Ooh, wow, that sounds like an amazing story! And you got to meet the original voices of Optimus and Megatron!? You're so lucky!!!! D: Wow, I bet that those special words Mr. Welker spoke to you are mighty special to your heart! 

And well, going back on topic, I'm also a huge fan of the Transformers Cinematic Universe, and I've also watched a bit of the cartoons and played some of the video games, so I'm excited to see how The Last Knight fares! I've loved the previous four films, and I know I'll love this one as well!

And then there's Pirates, cuz good God, I wanna see that film so bad! :D

i'm planning on seeing a lot of movies this summer but Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was really the only one i had any expectations for since the first one was the only Marvel movie i had seen that i really enjoyed. went and saw it a few days ago and thought it was great. as for the other movies this summer...

Spider-Man - I'm expecting to enjoy it as it's Spider-Man and from what we got of him in Civil War he seemed entertaining

PotC5 - I'm probably going to see this with a friend and not take it too seriously. Although I've heard it isn't as bad as the 4th one so maybe it'll turn out to be legitimately entertaining. 

Baby Driver - It's Edgar Wright and supposedly meant to incorporate music into it's action scenes which sounds like it could turn out to be pretty cool. 

Valerian - Looks like a huge sci-fi summer box office bomb but i'll go see it anyways just to give it a shot. it's summer so why not

Wonder Woman - DC has turned me off from it's recent movies because they've all seemed to turn out poorly and too grimdark serious. from early impressions it sounds like Wonder Woman may actually avoid some of this and for that i'm willing to take a chance on this DC movie. 

The Mummy - I'm actually a bit on the fence. I feel like seeing it just cause. Like no actual reason. Just out of curiosity and really nothing else. 

that about covers it. now as to whether or not i'll actually get around to seeing them all, we'll see lol

Resident Evil: Vendetta is the one that's animated right? That one, I'm looking forward to see Chris and Leon kick some ass, over-the-top cheesy Capcom style.

probably Spoderman

Baby Driver - It's Edgar Wright and supposedly meant to incorporate music into it's action scenes which sounds like it could turn out to be pretty cool. 

That actually does sound pretty cool.