Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX ranked 14th in April US video games sales

The US video games sales ranking for April have been released. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX comes in at #14 behind Mario Kart 8, Persona 5, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Horizon Dawn Zero among others. The number of units sold in the month of April have not been announced yet.

As of April 8th, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMIX has sold 445,914 units worldwide in its first 5 weeks compared to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, which sold 648,902 units during its initial 5 weeks.

Click here to view the article

Honestly I feel that's a pretty decent spot for it to be sitting. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan (obviously!) but I cannot deny the beauty and incredible nature of Horizon: Zero Dawn. Honestly a little disappointed how underrated it ended up at #12 for such a beautiful deep game. Definitely feel Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild should have been #1 and Nier: Automata ranked much higher. But it is as it is and I'm happy to see Kingdom Hearts made the cut. :D

nice! It would really interests me how big the group of adults compared to the ones of children was who got the game. It cant just be all the KH enthusiasts who bought this version there also had to be a lot of parents/kids which is a good thing because  this means that we have a whole new generation of Fans

Considering the fact that 1.5 Remix came out at 2013 and 2.5 Remix came out at 2014, that's a really impressive spot for the game to be in.

Edited by Guest

It also ranked #11 last month in NPD (which I did not see you guys report) and sold above

~172k

since that was the number 1-2 Switch sold, which was at #13.

You should put a note saying VGC's numbers should only be used as estimates because they've even messed up tracking simple things when sales are openly reported...like in Japan.

But yeah...KH gonna KH as expected since the series ain't niche.

Considering the fact that 1.5 Remix came out at 2013 ad 2.5 Remix came out at 2014, that's a really impressive spot for the game to be in.

I agree. I am rather amazed and happy it managed to sell as many units as it did.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax!

Wow, 14th place, huh? That's actually not bad! I think it's awesome that the Kingdom Hearts series is gaining more spotlight, because it certainly deserves it, and it looks like sales have been healthy as well, which is also another great plus! Here's to more success for the Kingdom Hearts series down the road!

Count the seats. When were we ever more than thirteen? X)"

Lol, I see what you did there! xD

Pretty impressive for a re-re-release!

I know, right? I think it's fantastic! And well, I think it's due to the fact that 1.5+2.5 basically brings the whole Xehanort Saga up in one disc, and for people looking for lots of games at a cheap price, six for fifty bucks is a steal, ya know? :)