•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

TOY STORY CONFIRMED FOR KH3!?!?!? FOR REAL!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 GroovingOnUp

GroovingOnUp
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

No matter how long i look at it the only thing that looks somewhat similar is a rocket shape but even then shape isn't even nearly the same.

For one the wings never go above the rocket,not only that the wings are uneven and don't actually connect to the rocket but to the planet first.Not only that,the rings on the planet don't overlap on the rocket but go behind it.

Also the planet is missing.

#22 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 389 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

But on the  tinfoil hats!!!

#23 A Heartless Nobody

A Heartless Nobody
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

I don't see the resemblance, but after with the Shooting Ride attraction flow, I would be surprised if Toy Story isn't in the game in some capacity.

Edited by A Heartless Nobody, 19 May 2017 - 10:44 AM.

#24 James Lutz

James Lutz

Large Champion 3+3

• 703 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

No. You're making something out of nothing now. You did not discover anything. There is nothing here that confirms Toy Story.

lol chill out man, no need to be a buzzkill, it's just speculation :)

#25 RuDoe Ry

RuDoe Ry
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

This fanbase is loseing its sanity. Don't worry fellas it's almost June... hold on a lil longer E3 will surely save us.

#26 SoraKH

SoraKH

No.

• 1,792 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

where is this screenshot from?

#27 James Lutz

James Lutz

Large Champion 3+3

• 703 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

where is this screenshot from?

The original screenshot was released by Nomura in October I believe. I was changing the contrast on it and noticed a random and specific shape. Some people are open minded and find it interesting, while others are just no fun lol