•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Anime Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 GotMilk5101520

GotMilk5101520

It is time to summon Hitler.

• 488 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Fairy Tail

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Akame ga Kill

InuYasha

Ouran High School Host Club

Akatsuki no Yona

One Piece

Naruto

#22 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 1,002 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo - It's a twist and take on the novel of the same name. Even if you've seen the movies or read the novels, the way it adapted the story to make it its own leaves you wanting for more at the ending of every episode. It has amazing animation, and its one of my personal favorites. It has 24 episodes in total, so it's not a long series either. It has an English dub by Funimation.

Ajin: Demi-Human - In a world where "Ajin", immortal humans have begun to show up and are treated like monsters and lab rats, you follow the protagonist as he finds out he is one, and his life changes drastically. It's a very unique series, and so far has 2 seasons. It's been dubbed in English, and can be found on Netflix.

Tiger & Bunny - Superheroes that also serve as media sensations and are sponsored by companies. The story follows a veteran Superhero as he has to partner up with a younger counterpart, and how they deal against villains along with the rest of their fellow heroes. It's funny and out of the box. I think there's an English dub. It has 1 season, and 2 movies.

Other series I highly suggest:

Psycho-Pass (Futuristic/Dystopia)

Shiki (Vampires/Mystery/Horror)

Death Parade (Mystery)

Darker Than Black (Mystery/Action)

#23 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Key Of Darkness!"

• 11,280 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

Oh my god. Don't even get me started on Inuyasha xD

Rumiko Takahashi kinda dragged it out with HEAPS of (good) story bwhaha

Those were the days of having the wait week after week waiting for the manga chapter depicting when Naraku would be defeated and die.

Inuyasha is really good and I recommend it too, just be prepared that there are about 200 episodes in total (including the Final Act Arc), all of it is relevant to the story as there are very little filler episodes and most of the time conform closely to the manga (558 Chapters).

Sesshoumaru ftw

Yeah man, Inuyasha is truly one of the greats of anime history! It'll always be a beloved anime to me, and it'll always have a special place in my heart!

Ooh, and Naraku was such a badass villain, and I loved his epic voice!

And you know, that's something that a lot of people told me! That the anime followed the manga practically to perfection, as the fillers were practically nonexistent! I think that's pretty cool!

And hell yeah, Sesshomaru for life, though it's Lord Sesshomaru! xD