•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Pokémon Reveal Soon?

Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,710 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

I know, I know. We just got a game, but I found a video explaining why we could get Pokémon news this month. It does sound promising, but everyone might be getting excited too early. What do you guys think? If there is a new game, what will it be?

#2 Young_Master_Eraqueez

Young_Master_Eraqueez

*insert IGN meme here*

• 30 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

If there is gonna be a new game announced, I'm betting it would be the Pokemon Stars.

#3 FlyingEggplant

FlyingEggplant

Eggplant that flies (Duh)

• 180 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

if they're gonna reveal a new game i really hope it's for Switch, after getting a Switch myself i can'r see myself going back to the 3DS

#4 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

According to José there could be a new announcement this week.

#5 Shulk

Shulk

Heir to the Monado

• 8,890 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

It's been announced that we're getting an Arms Direct tomorrow, so that means no Pokemon Direct. I suppose it's possible that they'll drop a trailer for a D/P Remake the same way that OR/AS were announced, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

It isn't too soon for a new Pokemon game, though. We used to get a main series game every year, the gap between OR/AS and SuMo is the one exception in recent memory.

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Wayfinding Heart"

• 10,730 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:56 PM

Hmm, well, we'll just have to wait and see for what develops! I'm sure that we'll get something, but what exactly is a mystery! A Diamond And Pearl remake is kinda the next logical step, since the pattern is usually new Gen, remake, new Gen, remake, so maybe we'll get the remake? I really don't know! :O

#7 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

From the beginning...

• 4,322 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

I have heard the next reveal could be Pokemon Stars. That's just what I have heard.

#8 lollygagger19

lollygagger19
  • 143 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 AM

It's been announced that we're getting an Arms Direct tomorrow, so that means no Pokemon Direct.

Wha...? He never said anything about a Pokémon Direct.

#9 Shulk

Shulk

Heir to the Monado

• 8,890 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:29 PM

Wha...? He never said anything about a Pokémon Direct.

The common belief among many fans was that there would be a Pokemon Direct to announce the next game. I brought it up just as a general statement.

#10 lollygagger19

lollygagger19
  • 143 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:22 PM

The common belief among many fans was that there would be a Pokemon Direct to announce the next game. I brought it up just as a general statement.

That's still kind of irrelevant to his statement.

#11 Shulk

Shulk

Heir to the Monado

• 8,890 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 PM

That's still kind of irrelevant to his statement.

A Pokemon Direct would likely be where the next Pokemon game would be revealed, which is why I brought it up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokémon