Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Who's your favorite Disney Mother?

Who's your favorite Disney Mother?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Disney Mother?

• Kanga
    • Nala
    • Lady Tremaine (you monster!)
    • Kala
    • Sina
    • Mrs. Potts
    • Fa Li
    • Eudora
    • Sarabi
    • Mother Gothel
    • Bonnie Hopps
    • Zira
    • Another mom? Share below!

Queen Elinor from Brave is my favorite mom character and yeah I know she's from Pixar but she's my favorite mom out all of them. But if I have to choose an Disney character than I would have to say Perdita from One Hundred and One Dalmatians is my favorite mom character from Disney Animation Studios.

I've always been partial to Kanga. She's just so gosh darn nice. Not that many of the others aren't, but they're often more bland; she's weaponized niceness.

Shoutout to Sarah Hawkins, though, she's pretty cool. (and yeah, I recognized most of the names... had to look up Eudora though, haven't seen that movie in forever)

Kala.

Just watching the scene where she defends keeping Tarzan in the jungle with the apes followed by the nighttime scene where "You'll Be In My Heart" plays makes her worthy enough for "Mother of the Year" in my book.

Kala.

She raised a child who in her society was different in spite of the criticisms she received and that she'd made room in her heart for someone else's child after she'd just lost her own was incredible.

I also love Mrs. Potts and Eudora, Tiana's mother in 'The Princess and the Frog' because they're such nurturing and heartening mothers.  

A couple of side notes:

1.) Who is Sina?

2.) It's up for debate that Mother Gothal is a legitimate mother, she was never Rapunzel's legal guardian, she was a kidnapper who hardly acted as a mother figure and Rapunzel's not realizing that doesn't make a difference. She didn't know any better. 

THERE ARE LIVING MOTHERS IN DISNEY!?  :huh:

You must not watch a lot of Disney films to not know that. It's not an Easter egg. 

I have to go with THE POTTS! LOL

She cracked me up in the Live Action. And I do love her animated counter part.

This comment made me want to -- 

1ajvd8k.jpg

I want to see the new live action film so badly. 

Kala.

She raised a child who in her society was different in spite of the criticisms she received and that she'd made room in her heart for someone else's child after she'd just lost her own was incredible.

I also love Mrs. Potts and Eudora, Tiana's mother in 'The Princess and the Frog' because they're such nurturing and heartening mothers.  

A couple of side notes:

1.) Who is Sina?

2.) It's up for debate that Mother Gothal is a legitimate mother, she was never Rapunzel's legal guardian, she was a kidnapper who hardly acted as a mother figure and Rapunzel's not realizing that doesn't make a difference. She didn't know any better. 

You must not watch a lot of Disney films to not know that. It's not an Easter egg. 

1ajvd8k.jpg

Sina is Moana's mother.

Kala.

A couple of side notes:

1.) Who is Sina?

1ajvd8k.jpg

It's coming out on DVD next month on the 6th. You may have a chance to see it.

I'm not sure she ever is referred to by name in the film actually. I just read it online :)

That would make more sense because she doesn't even have much of a role.