Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Enchanted Dominion added to Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] in 15 new story quests

Fifteen new story quests have been added to the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross]! Ten of these new quests mark the first appearance of Enchanted Dominion within the game. This is particularly interesting due to Enchanted Dominion's involvement in the secret ending for the original Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. You can view an translated playthrough of the fifteen new quests below, courtesy of Everglow.

Are you excited to finally explore the long-awaited Enchanted Dominion? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

This iteration of Enchanted Dominion looks so beautiful! And what's up with Maleficent not speaking a line? Something's up!

Really liking the distinct heartless designs.

Unversed really are disappointing in that regard as they generally didn't have much of a great motif from each world like heartless do.

The existence of the Unversed seems so forced as an enemy type in my opinion. The Heartless are the signature common enemies of Kingdom Hearts, the Nobodies are rare enemies formed out of the shells of strong hearts, and the Dream Eaters are dual creatures that live in their own realm away from the Heartless and Nobodies.

Unversed are just an extension of Vanitas negative emotions personifying as creatures. By that definition, they're throwaway be default.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Raxaimus! So, Enchanted Dominion has finally come, eh? If you've noticed, we've visited worlds where the Princesses Of Heart live in! Alice in Wonderland, (Heh, pun intended!) Belle in Beast's Castle, Snow White in Dwarf Woodlands, Cinderella in Castle Of Dreams and now Aurora in Enchanted Dominion! And we've already been to Agrabah, where Jasmine lives. I really like that we're visiting the worlds where each of these Princesses lives! The only one out of the equation at the moment is Kairi, so I don't know how that'll work, since I'm not sure if we'd be seeing a projection of her younger self or her current self!

Anyways, I'm rambling on! I can't wait till Enchanted Dominion is made available for the rest of us! :D

And yet, we've still not hit the story of meeting Ventus and the other Dude at the Keyblade Graveyard in the US.

Being hopeful for more story content, like 100+ story to atleast catch us up.

- RemieGino14 -