Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

Aqua's barrier (Short animation loop)

Seriously, is there anything you can't animate? One great animation after another. Bravo catmaster0116. :D

Thanks Master Eraqus :D

I can't animate my own movie...I actually have a story I want to tell but the program I use requires me to move one joint at a time for every frame (the process is called 'Keyframing')...and that is making me cry

You say that aquas shield is a model and not a particle. Either way, would it be possible to lend a copy of it?

This is a model that I made so its not the same one as the official Square Enix effect. The official effect by Square Enix in the game is probably a particle effect of some sort. The download will be available on my deviantart later.

And while I'm here, OMG SECRIOS YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! What is your secret?

I once installed source film maker (SFM) but the character models I wanted for SFM didn't exist and converting them from PMD into SFM was an impossible task for me.

How do you make all of these animations?

Blender and lots of thinking on how to make them work xD

See the actual effect is basically moving textures, the entire model is stationary without any moving parts. Its just some textures are transparent so they don't display while other are not transparent. And then I add in a glow effect and voila ~ its becomes eye candy.

Although I think Square Enix probably actually uses particles physics and lighting effects rather than simply 'moving textures' hahaha.

That animation looks nice! Awesome job catmaster! :)

Thanks Justin :)

Blender and lots of thinking on how to make them work xD

See the actual effect is basically moving textures, the entire model is stationary without any moving parts. Its just some textures are transparent so they don't display while other are not transparent. And then I add in a glow effect and voila ~ its becomes eye candy.

Although I think Square Enix probably actually uses particles physics and lighting effects rather than simply 'moving textures' hahaha.

Thanks Justin :)

Plain awesomeness. I give you credit for the effort.