Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Qrow

Will SE make a 1.5+2.5+2.8 pack?

Here is the thing, I'm about to get a PS4 and I'm thinking about the games I should buy first. I'm from Brazil and in here the 1.5+2.5 Collection has a good price comparing to other games, but 2.8 is pretty expensive. So I was wondering if SE would release a pack with all the games, which would leave me with more money to buy other games than on the two separated. So what are your thought on this?

Edited by Qrow

It's not an impossibility, but it might depend on what their action plan is going from E3-onward. At this point with the remixes they've pretty much written themselves into a corner where they don't have much room to release anything else before KH3, one of the very few things I could imagine them being able to do at this point to keep interest alive would be bundling 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 together in one package. And that option is the one that would require the least amount of effort, time, and resources, so I don't see why they can't do it. I just don't know whether I'd get it or not, already having both titles, they would have to offer something nice and additional (besides a pin) to justify my purchase. Like, I don't know, an art book or more of those postcards or another plush or something like that.

In case you were curious, one of the other options I see available to Square at this point is making full-on remakes of Days and Re:Coded, but there are obvious reasons why making those two games now would be a problem for KH3. Better to save that option for later.

Add KH3 in there and it's perfect. It can be possible to have all those titles in a bundle pack.

they will do that but first they will get the 1.5+2.5+2.8 bundle on the market and than maybe they will throw in kingdom hearts 3 in an ultimate super pack I dont mind they are a companie after all and they have to make money but I would like it if the extras for the limited editions could be a little bit more than a pin next time.

I don't know about a 1.5+2.5+2.8 pack, but I do know that there's a box that was being sold in the Japanese Square online store that was for storing both 2.8 and 1.5+2.5! So I think that'd be the closest thing to a bundle you could get!

A KH bundle would probably happen when Kingdom Hearts III comes out, and then they'd make a Xehanort Saga bundle pack! :3