Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Sony's E3 Press Conference To Take Place June 12

Sony Interactive Entertainment sent out media invites revealing that they’re hosting the PlayStation E3 2017 press conference on June 12 at 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET and 2:00am BST (June 13) in The Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles, California.

Unlike previous E3s where Sony and Microsoft held their press conferences on the same day, Microsoft will have theirs on June 11 this year (2:00pm PT/5:00pm ET), alongside Bethesda’s E3 presser (7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET). As for Nintendo, they’ll once again forgo the E3 press conference and will likely showcase its goods in a special Direct presentation as seen in recent years. EA will host theirs the earliest on June 10  (at 12:00pm PT/3:00pm ET).[/qoute]

Edited by Tails

stupid question but will there be a live stream or something?

Yes, there will be on both Twitch and YouTube's streaming service.

Edited by Tails

Given that I'm hoping to pick up a PS4 sometime soon, it would be nice to see a lot of upcoming games that I can look forward to.

I'm surprised that you haven't already. The PS4 is a goldmine of video games, you can literally play the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise with it (if you ignore that Union X exists).

I'm surprised that you haven't already. The PS4 is a goldmine of video games, you can literally play the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise with it (if you ignore that Union X exists).

Every time that I've thought about getting one, something that's a higher priority (like the Switch) comes out, and I don't really have a good source of spending money yet so I haven't been able to pick one up. Either way, I feel like it just now really became justifiable for me to get one since more games that interest me are starting to come out now than there were before. I can play the entire KH series on PS3 and 3DS, and I'm not planning to get the PS4 versions of 1.5 and 2.5, so that hasn't been a driving point for me.