Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

Kuroshitsuji Musical 2016: Noah's Ark Circus {Full Musical Review}

Kuroshitsuji Musical 2016: Noah's Ark Circus FULL REVIEW

One word: WOW.
I can't even begin to describe the insane beauty of this musical. The Noah's Ark Circus arc has always been my favorite Black Butler arc and this musical fully lived up to my expectations. I cried, I laughed, I gasped, I got a little scared, and I got happy. It was a three-hour long musical, but it was worth it.

Breakdown:

My package- I received the musical from cdjapan. It was in a cute box with wrapping paper and everything. I got two DVD's, the main musical, and the behind the scenes. I got a booklet, and a nice case to hold the musical in. THE DVD DOES NOT WORK WITH AMERICAN DVD PLAYERS!! So thank God for laptops.

The cast- We received A LOT of new cast members this musical, including our new Ciel, Uchikawa Reo. I adored this new Ciel and he fit the part PERFECTLY. I hope they keep him! The Circus crew was okay, I think the person who played Joker, Ryosuke Miura, could get some better singing lessons and maybe some Japanese-English lessons. Baron Kelvin was TERRIFYING. Furukawa Yuuta lived up to my expectations and I love him so much.

The music- I actually have all the lyrics to all the songs...in the back of my character booklet I received. There are 18 songs, and my favorites I had were: The opening song (duh), "Spree Everyday!" (THIS SONG WAS SO CATCHY??!), "Says that..." (This guy who played Snake was a GENIUS), "NO!" (hilarious song, amazing acrobats DURING THE SONG), "Itsu no hi ni ka" (Doll's song, beautiful and sad), "Fascinating Sweet Night" (I would kill to have Furukawa Yuuta as close to me as he was to the woman who played Beast in this), the big song before intermission (I can't read its name), "Tom He Was a Pipers Son: Reprise", and maybe the song I'm just going to call "Welcome to the world of delight", and the final song "It's not rewarded".

How it is carried out-
BEAUTIFULLY. EVERYTHING IS AMAZINg. I LOVE IT.

I cried so hard I don't know what to even think. I am going to end this here.