Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Will you "jump ship" after KH3?

Jump ship after KH3? Hell no! I will stay a fan for as long as I can! The story will only get better after KH3. I have no reason to jump ship after KH3 is out.

Exactly my thought i have decided to be a kingdom hearts fan when i was 10 and i am gping to die as one

The Answer is no. I'm not leaving KH. I still love the series and I don't care if the plot is "garbage", I'm still not giving it up! :D

it's not garbage! Aww I love this series so much. Even if time travel was implemented. The true fans will remain

I don't even know if I'll still play video games once this current-gen ends lol. I'll definitely keep an eye on Kingdom Hearts, just not sure if I'm going to play the games haha

Edited by PrinceNoctis

It's hard to say whether the KH is rolling or not, there are only two key games, not counting BBS which is at the level of 1 and 2 parts in importance. All other side games. And since I'm a novice and just started to know the franchise, of course I will not leave it.))

Depends on how well KH3 does. At this point, I've already skipped Chi and watched FCP. Both were uninteresting and didn't have the magic and drama that KH2 had. If KH3 ever tops KH2, and I like the new protagonist and/or villain, I'll stay with KH. If not, it'll be another Xenoblade X for me.

Personally, I don't think I will "Jump Ship" from the Kingdom Hearts series after KH3, I just won't prioritize it as much because my patience only runs so thin...

Although Kingdom Hearts is high priority on my gaming radar currently doesn't mean it will be if Square continues to pull the same stunts that they are doing now. I do love the series and everything that it offers and will always be excited and ready to play any new release that comes out but if Square continues to make us wait so long for a new release (let alone news) I don't think I will be able to trust the company with the news they deliver. I'm sure were all running low on patience when it comes to kingdom hearts and just because we've been waiting so long for this title i think why so many people now are deciding to hold on a bit longer for KHIII..

I love square and kingdom hearts but there are only so many years in a life time... I was 9 when KHII came out.. now im about to turn 20 and there is no sign of KHIII being released anytime soon. This can't continue to happen, I don't want to be 35 by the time KHIV comes out.

I won't quit, but if the next saga looks to be anywhere near as asinine as the current one is, I'll be a lot less invested. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series, but the ridiculous plot is too much and I feel like it sours itself in an attempt to be too complex. I miss simpler stuff like KH1, but prefer the gameplay of newer games. 0.2 gave me a little bit of hope between shared quality in story and gameplay though.

Hard question for me personally but I don't think I can stop I know this series my entire life even I wanted to stop my autism stops me believe me ask my therapist why I can't stop playing Assassin's Creed... Yes I went to a therapist for Assassin's Creed XDDD

I know this franchise better than I know myself and it really really was a important part of my childhood in growing up.

But if they keep making PS2 looking games, spreading around every platform, keep us waiting another 10 years, retconning, not planninng ahead, spreading out a plot over multiple games that seriously didn't need 8 games or something like that to finish it's plot and make it hard to explain, keeping same assets.

I think I won't be that much of a fan anymore

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

It really depends where the series goes after KH3 or better yet how KH3 ends

to quote a pretty good anime reviewer.

"The ending is paramount. It is in my opinion that a bad ending taints the experience of watching an anime on the whole."

I personally use that same logic when it comes to KH3 THE ENDING IS PARAMOUNT I personally love my endings tied up and everything like a bow no loose ends sure a series can have there's a greater threat on the horizon but if the main plot here is wrapped up all nice and tight then great wonderful...

However... Cliffhangers, large plot holes and etc.

Yeah no, that cannot happen with KH3 that means no super secret ending that hints to what's to come next because that is practically a cliffhangers and one that will remain for years probably.

With that in mind will I jump ship after KH3... Probably not will my love for the series be what it once was... No probably not either not to say I'll start some stupid trend where only the Xehanort Saga is good and the rest is crap if KH4 happens I'll play it and probably enjoy it.

I just won't be connected to this series like I once was is all... Well unless Nomura and Square throw us a curveball after KH3 and 4 ends up being something refreshing and new.

I've argued this before but I like to think after KH3 this series will try to run some risks bump up the rating to T? Do new things that could fail but if done right could be a whole lot better.

After 3 they are free game to take the plot pretty much anywhere because after KH3 they pretty much have another KH1 They can do plenty of things and go in plenty of directions.

I just hope it's one that will catch the eye of everyone.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

I don't see the point of jumping ship. If the games after KH3 are good then where's the point of not playing those new games? If a game is good, then I will buy it. :)

It really depends where the series goes after KH3 or better yet how KH3 ends

to quote a pretty good anime reviewer.

"The ending is paramount. It is in my opinion that a bad ending taints the experience of watching an anime on the whole."

I personally use that same logic when it comes to KH3 THE ENDING IS PARAMOUNT I personally love my endings tied up and everything like a bow no loose ends sure a series can have there's a greater threat on the horizon but if the main plot here is wrapped up all nice and tight then great wonderful...

However... Cliffhangers, large plot holes and etc.

Yeah no, that cannot happen with KH3 that means no super secret ending that hints to what's to come next because that is practically a cliffhangers and one that will remain for years probably.

With that in mind will I jump ship after KH3... Probably not will my love for the series be what it once was... No probably not either not to say I'll start some stupid trend where only the Xehanort Saga is good and the rest is crap if KH4 happens I'll play it and probably enjoy it.

I just won't be connected to this series like I once was is all... Well unless Nomura and Square throw us a curveball after KH3 and 4 ends up being something refreshing and new.

I've argued this before but I like to think after KH3 this series will try to run some risks bump up the rating to T? Do new things that could fail but if done right could be a whole lot better.

After 3 they are free game to take the plot pretty much anywhere because after KH3 they pretty much have another KH1 They can do plenty of things and go in plenty of directions.

I just hope it's one that will catch the eye of everyone.

Here is something I am really afraid of about KH3.

It doesn't matter how good the game is if they can't close all the previous plot lines I mean look at Birth By Sleep all sad endings and a bit of a sequel bait to but if KH3 finish their story's bad ugh I can't imagen playing the storylines again