Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

If you could give a Keyblade to another Disney character, who would it be?

If you could give a Keyblade to another Disney character, who would it be?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you could give a Keyblade to another Disney character, who would it be?

• Peter Pan
    • Simba
    • Tarzan (using his feet)
    • Queen Minnie
    • Pooh
    • Jaq (badass mouse yo)
    • Captain Hook
    • Pete
    • Mulan
    • Scrooge
    • Jack Sparrow
    • The Doorknob
    • Hercules
    • Jiminy
    • Huey, Dewey & Louie
    • Jack Skellington
    • Donald & Goofy (yaaawn)
    • Nobody, we have enough wielders already
    • EVERYONE! (why?!)
    • Someone else? Share below!

Honestly, I wouldn't give any Keyblades to anyone at the present moment. I think that for now, we have enough wielders. If there are to be more, I don't think they will be Disney characters, unless it's Oswald, which I could see happening!  But yeah, other than that, I don't see any other Disney character wielding a Keyblade, ya know?

I'm saying Donald and Goofy. Yeah yeah, tired choice, I don't care. They're the only two main supporting Disney characters other than the crowned mouse himself who have had enough impact and shown enough merit to even deserve one in the first place.

Donald, so he could finally become the serial killer we all know he was meant to be.

Look at my avatar, it's already happening. You're too late.

Jack Sparrow just because Nomura loves pulling that kind of garbage. 

hell i could see him turning it into an entire game.

This is a hypothetical scenario, bro. Don't be so pessimistic.

NO ONE. It's like when lightsabers just showed up all over the darn place in the prequels. It was once super special, but because they're so many of them now (Lea has a keyblade? Seriously?) it just doesnt feel as special as it used to. I dunno. Just my opinion on the whole thing.

I would intruduce Oswald and make him a fellow student under Yen Sid that disappeared during his training, he would blame Mickey for leaving him to die and was taken under Xehanort's wing to seek revenge against him, he would later be betrayed by Xehanort and would end up redeaming himself by saving Mickey's life.

I'm not really sure, but if they were to ever introduce Oswald, I would think him having a Keyblade would be pretty cool.

Oh, and I'm not gonna make that stupid 'joke' that 'everyone' has a Keyblade, even though that's not true. Chi gets a lot of the blame for this, but here's the thing that many people don't realise:

It's... a... prequel. Almost everyone used to have a Keyblade and then the Keyblade War happened. The amount of characters in the present who have a Keyblade is extremely less than that of the events of Chi.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Captain Jack Sparrow would make a good Keyblade wielder. Like Goofy said: Jack may wield the Keyblade after all, him and Sora are kinda alike :D (ARE NOT)

Even though he hasn't appeared in a Kingdom Hearts game yet, I would give a Keyblade to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, because, since we got to see a rivalry between Mickey and Oswald in Epic Mickey, I think that it would be cool to see that rivalry again in the Kingdom Hearts series (for at least part of one game) and see them fight each other with Keyblades.