Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm a big fan of KH and play all my spare time. I've been looking around for a forum so I can find others who have a love of KH. I'm really looking for a party with active hard or core gamers. I'm in a party which is good but only 3 or 4 active players so chat is very hit and miss, actually mostly me tbh. I've a strong deck on all my keys. I've finished full storyline and quarter done on proud. P2w player. Call me MsChief or just Eli. Hope I can fit in somewhere ♡♡

Slight correction. I just got to level 200 on proud and see that is as far as it's made so far.

Welcome! This place is such an awesome forum to be a part of, I personally used to play the game until I got so behind and had so little time that I took a long break xD. Anyways, just know that everyone is welcome here and I hope that you enjoy your stay. Chat with me anytime!

Hello there Eli, and welcome to KH13, the most awesome website you'll ever visit, period! :D

It's awesome that we have another member among our ranks, and I'm sure you'll find yourself loving this site in no time! We all have a love for the Kingdom Hearts series, plus a multitude of other video game series and all other sorts of media! So yeah, you've found yourself a heck of a community, so I'm sure you'll be happy here!

And if it's a party you are searching for, there's one available slot in my party! Are you a Unicornis wielder? Cuz I'm Unicornis, and my party is the X-Blade Knights! If you want to join my party, just give me your player ID number so I can add you! :D

Ooh, I almost forgot! As with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Edited by The Transcendent Key