•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

VIP Broom Challenge, April Monthly Raid, Taurus-themed Lux Ranking Rewards (4/25)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Raxaimus

Raxaimus

That guy who posts about that mobile game.

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:05 AM

This week, players who purchase the Weekly Jewel Extravaganza will be able to partake in the Daily Magic Broom Challenge! Within this challenge, players will earn one Magic Broom medal per day. Five of these can be fused with Fantasia Mickey A to create a Fantasia Mickey B medal (or Mickey and Brooms, if you prefer). Other rewards will also be available.

The April Raid Event has also begun! Players can take on the Circus Crab Raid Boss to earn Sora's Party Hat and Funny Glasses from Dream Drop Distance. In addition, today marks the start of the Taurus Lux Rankings! Parties and players who rank highly enough amongst their Union this week will earn the Gold, Silver, and/or Bronze Taurus Crown, as well as the Taurus Chirithy Charm and Magic Gems! Each Union will also earn Jewels based on their Lux ranking at the end of the week (1000, 600, 500, 400, and 300 Jewels, depending on which place a particular Union takes). Try to combine your efforts, so that your contributions in the monthly raid event will heavily boost your party's Lux ranking and bring your Union to the top! Good luck!

Brooms / April Raid / Taurus Ranking

How well do you think you'll do in the Lux rankings this week? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by Raxaimus, 27 April 2017 - 07:58 PM.

#2 catmaster0116

catmaster0116

Gone

• 1,823 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

One broom a day? That means you'd only be able to boost the guilting of only one medal by one dot during the Weekly Jewel Extravaganza. Whats the point of that lol.

Wouldn't it be better if they offered 3 brooms a day :D

#3 Xiro

Xiro

but it keeps raining on me

• 1,596 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:48 AM

#FREETHEBROOMS

Also gotta get dem Chirithy Charms mang

#4 Zimomo

Zimomo
  • 204 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

Aaaand VIP... I should have expected that. Maybe they will become for everyone like the Cid quests in a year or so.

#5 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,455 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

I knew they were going to put it under a paywal. It always comes with a catch, when it comes to Union X[Cross] (Unchained X at the time....).

I've been reading tweets last night that Japan has the same kind of event.

So, it might be possible for us to get the Magic Brooms in regular events besides VIPs, just like Japan.  

Edited by RikuFangirl2008, 24 April 2017 - 08:19 AM.

#6 hawk222

hawk222
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

Well, it's not ideal, but at least you can have a full Fantasia Mickey B by the end of the week as opposed to the VIP medals...

#7 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

Thanks for the info, Raxaimus!

And well, I really don't appreciate the Brooms being VIP exclusive material! That's just messed up! When I saw the notification, I was about to cheer with glee, cuz I was finally gonna be able to guilt a few medals, but when I saw that it said VIP, I flipped! D:

Oh well, I'll just wait till the day that we can hopefully get these quests for free! X3

And also, I don't pay too much mind to Lux Rankings. I just play the game for the fun of it, and for the story! :So Lux Ranking doesn't really faze me all that much! :3

#8 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 1,975 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

Is anybody that surprised they're VIP? JP does it too; welcome to the parity people have been screeching for. They'll probably be in next month's Coliseum rewards, and whatever the next HSC is.