Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which other character do you expect to be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Which other character do you expect to be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which other character do you expect to be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Xehanort (flashback?)
    • Aqua
    • Riku
    • Donald & Goofy!
    • Kairi
    • Meow Wow (wat)
    • Mickey
    • Lea
    • Ventus
    • The Disney support characters
    • Terra
    • Roxas
    • Solid Snake
    • No one but Sora.
    • Someone else? Share below!

I think there will be other playable characters; ever since 2, almost every game has had at least one additional playable character, and all things considered it would probably make a lot more sense if the story is being told in the fragmented way the synopsis suggests. It wouldn't be as satisfying having Mickey and Riku do everything in cutscenes (or worse, off-screen), I think.

Of course, I have no idea WHO will actually be playable. Sora, Riku, probably Kairi for the tutorial, and maybe Mickey in some spots.

I'd like to have Sora be the main playable character and then have small segments throughout the game where you could control the other keyblade wielders. Kind of like what we could do with Roxas, Mickey, and Riku in KHII. A multiplayer mode where you can select the characters would be fun too. xD 

I'm going to forgoe my obvious Riku shilling for once and pick someone different: Mickey.

Yeah, think about it: Mickey has been built up throughout the series as this hardcore Keyblade prodigy and is the only active Keyblade Wielder sans Sora and Riku that even has a chance of standing up to guys like Xehanort and company.

We've been given snippets of gameplay with him in KH2 and Days, but just imagine what he'd be like with a fully fleshed out battle system.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Solid Snake of course! Sneaking around, infiltrating new worlds, all in a cardboard box.

I'd die if I played as Lea, but I'm good with playing anyone in segments. Like when you're looking for Ventus you play as Sora but for others like Terra you play as Riku. That'd be awesome ^-^

Riku, Roxas, Ventus, and/or Aqua would be the most sensible but I don't believe there will be other playable characters. 

Numora has stated that while he appreciates how popular the desire is, it's not on their priority list, the focus needs to remain on Sora as it's his story. 

Edited by Ventus_

I hope there will be some other character to play but... I don't know. I will they make that fit into the storyline ?

Will they do like BBS, selecting your character at the beginning, finish the game and then selecting another character to do the game ? No, I don't think so, actually I hope they won't do that. I want a lenghty game with quality worlds.

My guess is that sometimes you'll play as Riku, 'cause at the beginning of KH3, Riku and Mickey will seek Ventus, Aqua and Terra so I think that we'll have to play Riku for a bit.

Maybe young Eraqus ? Hopefully, Lea or Kairi.

I'm eager to learn more about multiple playable characters and, if there is, how will they make that fit into the storyline.

We'll see that, hopefully before 2020... (I'm joking about it but, I'm not that impatient for Kingdom Hearts III release. Mostly because we don't have any release date yet, now when we'll get one...)

I'm actually confident that we'll get to play as each of the Seven Lights, however briefly! But I know that the main focus will be on Sora! But I'm sure there'll be instances where we can use the other lights, ya know? 

I'd also be interested in controlling Xehanort if there were flashback sequences! That'd be pretty cool! :3

While there might be instances in which we get to control other characters for a limited amount of time (like when we got to control King Mickey and Riku in Kingdom Hearts II), I don't think that we will get to play as anyone other than Sora.  However, if we do get to play as another character, I expect them to be either Young Eraqus or Young Xehanort in a flashback at the beginning of the game (which will probably serve as a tutorial, like Roxas' time in the digital Twilight Town did in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II).

Solid Snake of course! Sneaking around, infiltrating new worlds, all in a cardboard box.

I'd die if I played as Lea, but I'm good with playing anyone in segments. Like when you're looking for Ventus you play as Sora but for others like Terra you play as Riku. That'd be awesome ^-^

and than spyro flys down to the ground followed by crash bandicoot its going to be so freaking great man

on a serious note I expect Riku,lea and kairi maybe even mickey but just briefly