Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dustin Lübbers

Which dfficulty will you choose?

I'll pick Standard, like I usually do, and then I'll do the other difficulties if I feel like it. I want to be able to finish the game fairly quickly so that I don't get spoilers off the internet, but I also want to have somewhat of a challenge so Standard does it for me. I'm not a pro at Kingdom Hearts anyway so it would take me forever to finish KH3 on Proud or Critical.

Well knowing NicoB he's gonna play KH3 on critical mode (if it's available from the start). although for me i've been thinking about this for awhile and i am going to decide based on 0.2s difficulty. i'm probably gonna play KH3 on standard mode because when i played 0.2 on Proud mode it was a lot harder than i thought so standard mode is gonna be the difficulty i play on my first Play through. Then after that i will play on proud to unlock the secret ending and after that play again on critical mode. 

Edited by Finn and vigor

Beginner's Mode. I always start easy and work my way hard. Just to build confidence.

But then you will have no chance to see the secret ending :).

I'll go for standard I'll clear then everything.

Edited by KH4Real

The secret ending will be faster on YT than most of us can clear the game. xD It's not like they said they will stick to Beginner's Mode but that they'll do that first and continue from there.

I'll also stick to Standard on my first playthrough and choose Proud for the next, depending on whether the secret ending, if there is one, will be easier to get, otherwise I'll choose Critical then. KH2 did not make it easy to get it on Proud...

I feel that Standard is a good difficulty to start with judging by 0.2 since I want to focus mainly on story and get through it without getting stuck on too many occasions. I'm not a pro gamer either and I really want to know how the story progresses first before taking up a challenge. It's not like I will play the game only once anyway, so might as well make it easier for myself the first time around.

Edited by Merilly

Beginner mode. I don't do well with standard mode on my first try, as I learned from playing Kingdom Hearts FM on 1.5 for the first time (stupid Trickmaster). 

Probably Proud mode. Since 0.2 was really doable (Without counting the Secret Boss). 

I want to see the secret ending while playing it, not from YouTube.

I know. I'm aware you're able to see the secret ending in Standard Mode. But I rather learn of how the controls are, what I'm up against regarding boss fights, and learn through trial and error.

I'm not confident just starting at Standard Mode, as much as it's a balanced mode. I just think to myself if I skip a mode, I'll end up struggling.  

Probably Proud, even if Critical is available right away. I'm a decent player and I could do Critical, but I'd much rather take it at a comfortable pace while I figure all the ins and outs of the mechanics, but still have that thrill of tight encounters and the occasional death. Plus, it gives me an excuse to replay the game later, not that I'll really need one.

I'll pick the hardest difficulty that's available,I'm not the best Kingdom Hearts player,but I beat most of them on the hardest difficulty setting

I used to play on Standard as a way of forcing me to play everything required to get the secret ending.  But I don't do that any more.  Not after BBS.  Never again.  In fact, the only reason I can claim to have done it for so long was because I started coded before I had even finished BBS?

Edited by Blackdrazon

Hard I think. I really had an unpleasant time playing 0.2 BBS on Critical. Maybe I was underlevel but with all the targeted attacks, those GOD DAMN fire and water heartless. I feel the critical difficulty is more unfair than challenging. So... Yeah, hard. I'll eventually play Critical but I don't think I will start on critical. (...I'm sure I will pick Critical on my first playthough anyway. I'm an idiot.)

Well, I've played every single Kingdom Hearts game on its highest difficulty, so if Critical Mode is made available in Kingdom Hearts III, which I'm sure it will, then I'll go for Critical! Though, I'd like to believe that there'd be another higher difficulty level called Keyblade Master Mode! If that option were made available, I'd definitely pick it! I'd love to see how challenging a Keyblade Master Mode would be! :D

Proud mode, ever since Chains of Memories I have chosen Proud. I like the challenge but also want to enjoy the game without wanting to throw my controller (critical)