Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

What "New" Magic Spells could be in KH3?

Here's another interesting topic i've been thinking about. Will there be any "new" Magic commands to be used in KH3 rather than the standard Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure and those other spells? if you think about it, theres not much to think about when it comes to brand new spells but i have an idea how i could think of some ideas. i'm just gonna go through the 13 original Organization members and think of Spell ideas through their main abilities.

So first off Xemnas: Can't think of anything for him, his power is NOTHINGNESS after all.

Xigbar: he has the power of SPACE so i guess that would be Gravity so nothing on that since we already have this spell in KH1 and the other titles. 

Xaldin: again already have AERO (wind)

Vexan: AGAIN we already have ICE

Leaxeaus: Now this could be an interesting one. How would EARTH be used as a spell? Sora just summons a big pile of rock and throws it at the enemy? or if we want to make Sora even more badass and just have Sora rip a piece Earth out of the soil himself and chuck that at the enemy. (probably wouldn't happen now that i think about it) i think it would actually serve as a Shield or Armor that surrounds Sora's body. that'd be pretty awesome but even that sounds kinda unlikely. Maybe it could be like Blizzard and travels in a straight line but what makes it different is that instead of piercing right through the enemy it just breaks on impact, dealing more damage. That sounds more likely.

Zexion: Again another interesting idea. How would an ILLUSION like spell work? Would it make a copy of Sora that would confuse an enemy and it would distract that enemy while it gives you the chance to sneak up on it and strike. that'd be a useful Spell.

Saix: The MOON sounds like it could be a cool spell but idk what it could be really. Maybe it would make Sora Angry and that gives Sora an Attack boost?

Axel: Obviously already got it. Got it Memorized?

Demyx: WATER would make more sense to be used as defensive Shield i think. It would be similar to Aero from KH1 when it was a Shield but it could be kinda like the Shield that the "Water Cores" uses as seen from the KH3 trailers and some segments of 0.2.

Luxord: Already Have Time (Stop)

Marluxia: Nature or FLOWERS could be a sort of poison maybe where it drains the Health of Enemies (but doesn't Heal you in the process probably until you would get a Flowerga). It would be kinda like the Flowers those Marluxia looking Nobodies spawn in the newest KH3 trailer that hey showed at Jump Festa 2016 (or 2015). But it was never proven that those spawned Flowers drain Sora's Health so we'll have to see.

Larxene: Already got it

Roxas: Something Else i can't really think of. maybe something that can Blind Enemies?

Well this is all i got: Earth, Illusions, Moon, Water, Flowers and Light. not as much as i thought it would actually but at least some fans can go ahead and start making Fan Spell Names like Lightga or Earthra and stuff like that. Those Spells will probably happen someday though, lol.

-a heal spell that works over time

-earth could be a giant sharp pillar coming out of the ground

Light magic of course you could argue that we have been using that all the time which we did but I mean as an actual visible magic force t hat we can wield.

-Mind control allthough this would be more of a riku thing since he still can somewhat controll darkness but I am not sure If I even want to play as anybody else but sora in kh3 

-Darkness which again is more a riku thing

I don't think they'll put lot of new spells, because of the Keyblade transformations (I think each Keyblade as its own unique tranformation right ?) Kingdom Hearts 2 had over 20 Keyblades, and if every Keyblade has its own alternative form. Because of that I don't think there will be any new, groundbreaking spell. Plus, the attraction flow... The Flow Motion... The Drive forms...

When I think about it, I hope Kingdom Hearts III won't end like Final Fantasy XV. Now I don't really know what's the popular reputation of Final Fantasy XV but as far as I'm concerned, Final Fantasy XV is a bad game; I really don't like it, the combat system, the camera, the open-world itself. And still, I admit that Final Fantasy XV has some great ideas, my favourite is the Warp Strike, it's so cool, and useful. I really hope that Kingdom Hearts won't end like that. Well, for the gameplay, 0.2 BBS convey a pretty good feeling. (Even if I don't like the final boss of 0.2)

I'm off topic. The Spells. I still want the Kingdom Hearts I "Wind" spell to come back. (You know, the Wind shield)

What we really need is Ja and Za spells. I think Za is equivalent to Ja, but that's what has been missing. If anything, Either Donald or Aqua could master them. Then again...Sora could potentially do them too.

aqua has ja spells in 0.2 and if i remember mickey used stopza in dream drop distance

So first off Xemnas: Can't think of anything for him, his power is NOTHINGNESS after all.

According to 358/2, Nothingness has a status-effect equivalent called Nil, which temporarily negates all the target's defense.

Make of that what you will.

Bubble

Bubblera

Bubblega

Star

Starra

Starga

aJ0RRwFpcxximPDHoBFGAENu5n8DeDoVX2eAzA_N

Would be nice to be able to see some KHUx abilities reprise in KH3 in full 3D glory

srsjXNz.gif

This! I would LOVE to see a lot of moves from KHUx come to KH3, especially the Bright Barrage/Shooting Star spell as Star-Starra-Starga, as you had mentioned.

I feel like they've already done preliminary work for Water to be a thing, considering the Heartless we see in 0.2 BBS. Hopefully we do actually see Water, Watera and Wateraga. I would also like to see Earth, Eartha and Earthaga be a thing, if not a return of some of the earth skills that Terra can use in BBS. I feel like it would be great to see some Light spells, as well.

All in all, I really just hope they give Sora a good arsenal of magic beyond just the basic ones we see in KH2. I'd love to actually see them implement something akin to the Finisher skill trees from BBS, but for magic.

According to 358/2, Nothingness has a status-effect equivalent called Nil, which temporarily negates all the target's defense.

Make of that what you will.

huh. never noticed that in 358. i guess Nothingness could actually be used as a new Magic spell but Square would probably give a better and cooler name. Maybe they could call it weaken? and the other variations weakenra and weakenga. maybe.

What about a transformation spell? By this a spell which transforms an enemy into a certain creature.

If you follow FF logic, a classic example would be toad, which turns yourself or an enemy into a toad (or frog). In Persona 5, there's a spell that turns beings into rats, so maybe that would work.

Imagine turning a Darkside into one of these.

What about a transformation spell? By this a spell which transforms an enemy into a certain creature.

If you follow FF logic, a classic example would be toad, which turns yourself or an enemy into a toad (or frog). In Persona 5, there's a spell that turns beings into rats, so maybe that would work.

Imagine turning a Darkside into one of these.

that would be an interesting one, they could make it like Ratchet and Clank where you can turn enemies into sheep or other animals but i wouldn't think Square would go THAT far with crazy spells. We don't need sora to be an unstoppable God in KH3. although if this does become a spell in a KH game someday then i would think Square would have some risk and reward like mechanic with those crazy spells like that. Maybe make it instead of costing MP make that crazy spell cost HP to make the use of the spell less frequent. 

Leaxeaus: Now this could be an interesting one. How would EARTH be used as a spell? Sora just summons a big pile of rock and throws it at the enemy? or if we want to make Sora even more badass and just have Sora rip a piece Earth out of the soil himself and chuck that at the enemy. (probably wouldn't happen now that i think about it) i think it would actually serve as a Shield or Armor that surrounds Sora's body. that'd be pretty awesome but even that sounds kinda unlikely. Maybe it could be like Blizzard and travels in a straight line but what makes it different is that instead of piercing right through the enemy it just breaks on impact, dealing more damage. That sounds more likely.

Next up, 358/2's Earth status effect?

Halve HP, which... does exactly what it says.

You want to talk about being "an unstoppable god"?

Edited by Alan Smithee