[Pokemon] Guess what I did last night

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,696 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

Well it took me 3 1/2 years but I finally did it.

I reached a stalling point in Pokemon White (darn you Caitlin) so I decided to bring Pokemon X and fight the Elite Four for something to do.  After a few tries I had gotten through three of them and I just decided to go for it.

Spoiler

Edited by VisitJoan, 15 April 2017 - 06:41 PM.

#2 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,277 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Congrats of becoming champion!

#3 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

• 3,696 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

Congrats of becoming champion!

Thanks. This is the third time I've done that. Hopefully I've done a few more by the time the next game is out.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Armor Of The Master"

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Congrats on becoming the champ!

You know, speaking of Pokemon White, I've never been able to beat it! It's the only Pokemon game I have never finished! And it's not because of it being difficult, but it's just there's something about the game that just makes me stop playing at some point! Weird! xD

But yes, congrats! ^_^

#5 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

• 3,696 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

Congrats on becoming the champ!
You know, speaking of Pokemon White, I've never been able to beat it! It's the only Pokemon game I have never finished! And it's not because of it being difficult, but it's just there's something about the game that just makes me stop playing at some point! Weird! xD
But yes, congrats! ^_^

I finally bet Caitlin last night. There's hope yet.

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Armor Of The Master"

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

I finally bet Caitlin last night. There's hope yet.

Nice!!! Good for you!!! :D

#7 Ventus_

Ventus_

Shadow Heartless/Sleeping Heart

• 124 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

Nice. 

I've never owned Pokemon White but have beaten Pokemon Black before. I've erased that file though and am still working on a new one. 

Right now I'm in Moon, I've been soft resetting all year trying to get a shiny Rowlet. Part of me wants to give up and just play but part of me is determined. Ugh. 

Edited by Ventus_, 21 April 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#8 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

• 3,696 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Nice. 

I've never owned Pokemon White but have beaten Pokemon Black before. I've erased that file though and am still working on a new one. 

Right now I'm in Moon, I've been soft resetting all year trying to get a shiny Rowlet. Part of me wants to give up and just play but part of me is determined. Ugh. 

Other than chain fishing, I don't have the patience to go shiny hunting, let alone looking for starters.

#9 Ventus_

Ventus_

Shadow Heartless/Sleeping Heart

• 124 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

Other than chain fishing, I don't have the patience to go shiny hunting, let alone looking for starters.

I didn't use to either but a couple years ago I was determined to have a shiny Bulbasaur in Fire Red so I wouldn't let myself quit as I had in the past and I did it. 

I've also gotten several shinies in Alpha Sapphire both in the wild and from breeding, it's actually not too difficult.