Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

PETA attacks Nintendo's Switch Cow-Milking games

Dear God............I loath those ppl. T.T

Ikr!? They attack a harmless Cow milking game and yet Monster Hunter slips from their radar? Lmfao. They sure have their priorities sorted bwahahah

I think its for publicity since Nintendo is such a big company. They figured if they hit the upper echelons they'd get a say in social media.

Its a pathetic and desperate ruse if you ask me.

Ikr!? They attack a harmless Cow milking game and yet Monster Hunter slips from their radar? Lmfao. They sure have their priorities sorted bwahahah

I think its for publicity since Nintendo is such a big company. They figured if they hit the upper echelons they'd get a say in social media.

Its a pathetic and desperate ruse if you ask me.

Exactly. And I don't believe I've ever heard them rail against FF and "enslaving" Chocobos right?

Really? Of all things? I'm surprised they haven't attacked Sega yet for making Sonic games because it might encourage legal hedgehog owners to try and stuff real hedgehogs into sneakers or something stupid like that. Or better yet, suing Disney for having a mouse as a mascot because the Bald Eagle is dangerously close to being extinct these days and deserves to have much more exposure and attention as a children's icon so that adults will feel terrible about needlessly killing them, despite that not being an issue back when Mickey Mouse was first invented in the freaking 20's. Or even- You know what, I can't even think of anything dumber than what PETA has decided to complain about over the years at this point, they're just that perplexingly idiotic. Cow cruelty is nothing to be proud of, but it's certainly not something that's getting a safe-space because Nintendo has a freaking minigame centered around the traditional safe version of milking cows in a game that's supposed to have simplified premises for over 30 different minigames. What, is it because it "lies" to people about what the current state of milk-farming is? Like Nintendo is supposed to represent a completely different industry? Pardon the pun, but that's just a load of bull. xP

Okay, no, I'm calling bullshit. No one in the dairy industry calls anything a "rape rack" and I dare anyone to try and prove they do.

It's funny, I read up on PETA a while back and they claimed the exact same thing was said about an experiment on monkeys. The experiment itself I believe was true and was actually really sad. It sounds to me that they're just using that here to make milking cows seem as worse as murder.

Also, I'm all for stopping animal abuse but... really? I've lived in a neighborhood where kids cut off the tails of cats as fun. They should focus on crap like that and not something ridiculous a single this.

Milking cows. Really?

(I only came here to say this:)

PETA is a bunch of nonsense and they aren't to be given a second thought. They don't have their priorities straight, and they basically will say and do the most random things just to try and get noticed. They are practically a bigger joke than anything else in the world, even the whole year of 2016 isn't as bad of a joke as PETA is. Sure, I am all above protecting animal rights too (And even though I eat meat and drink milk, I still try and not waste it to honor the animal that suffered to become food, as maybe I couldn't stop their deaths or their suffering, but I can at least make sure they didn't die just to be wasted), but this is not the way to help animals, and PETA knows it. They have let multiple things slide, like what really happens to animals in the real world, including just simple things like grown up animals who aren't taken from shelters who end up being "put to rest", and they have let other things slide in video games, like Monster Hunter for crying out loud. They just do everything in their power to get attention, and that's all they really want. They don't really care about animals as much as they care about themselves and what type of stupid thing they can do to get noticed. If they really cared for animals, they would stop attacking video games, and focus on real life animals who are suffering and dying every single day.

Okay, rant is over, going back to my hiatus now! Bye Bye!!! :)

Good lord, what is wrong with these people? Also, i'm confused about them attacking KH3D. What do you mean, exactly?

it's The Dream Eaters. You know, since most of them are based on animals. it'll be funny (and ridiculous) if they attack Square Enix for having Sora and Riku killing the Nightmare Dream Eaters.

You know, I'm pretty sure there are things in this letter that are just false.  I mean, I'm sure that somewhere somebody does separate cows from their babies, but that's not every place that has a dairy farm.  PETA should focus on the the people who actually do cruel things to animals and not the people who make harmless video games.

Lol stupid PETA doing their typical stupid thing. For an organisation like that to worry over a firetrucking video game, it shows that they don't have their priorities set straight.

Edited by MythrilMagician

Exactly. And I don't believe I've ever heard them rail against FF and "enslaving" Chocobos right?

Only cause FF isn't as big in the west. Following FFXV's staggering sells though it's only a matter of time.

it's The Dream Eaters. You know, since most of them are based on animals. it'll be funny (and ridiculous) if they attack Square Enix for having Sora and Riku killing the Nightmare Dream Eaters.

Ah, that's true.