Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

An idea I have for the Mirage Arena in KH3

I was thinking about for a while, so here it is. What if the Mirage Arena was like Olympus Coliseum (i.e. people being there and cheering, without console limitations), and you could not only fight Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters, but also several Final Fantasy heroes and villains as optional bosses, including Gilgamesh? Plus, you could first visit it early on in the game, and maybe, just maybe, we could get a brief history on it.

Also, I was thinking of something for it called BattleCast, which people watch in Radiant Garden. What do you guys think?

Oh, and one more thing. There could be a tournament mode with different brackets, unlike the seeds from Olympus. Between each bracket, you're given as much time as you need to prepare for what's ahead, and-wait for it-save at a save point.

Edited by lollygagger19

I could get behind that. Qustion would be is anyone allowed to stream or will there be like a secret boss that drops an Item that will be the entry fee

I was thinking people could register freely if they had enough fighting skill in them. As for spectators, they could get in entirely for free.

And as for who streams it, something tells me it'd be a swarm of camera robots, capturing the combat from above.

Edited by lollygagger19