Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

Skill EXP and EXP & Evolve & Munny Medals VIP Quest

From 12 AM PT 4/3 to 11:59 PM PT 4/16, the Skill EXP and EXP & Evolve & Munny Medals quest will be available to those who buy the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza! Each time you clear the quest, you'll get Evolve medals, EXP medals, Munny medals, and EXP for your equipped medals! You can view the full notice in the gallery below.

It's a shame it doesn't come with anything else, but holy crap does it provide EXP medals galore. If you missed out on the last one, it's a good investment, although it's running for two weeks, so I'd hold off until next week to see what other stuff we'll get with the weekly VIP.

It's a shame it doesn't come with anything else, but holy crap does it provide EXP medals galore. If you missed out on the last one, it's a good investment, although it's running for two weeks, so I'd hold off until next week to see what other stuff we'll get with the weekly VIP.

I take it you've done it before?

Whats the typical yield per run-through? What medals are awarded and how many?

Literally 15+ Mickeys and a bazillion exp power/speed/magic, evolve medals power/speed/magic, and money and whatever skills that aren't leveled, to be leveled.

I literally went from 400k munny to 55munny in 30 minutes.

- RemieGino14 - 

About 20+ of each evolve medal as well as the planes, 50ish 6* moogles, and about ten or so Huey Dewey and Louie (the combined one), if memory serves. Varies per run, but it's a LOT. A few runs and you'll have fat stacks of medals.

Thanks guys! It sounds very tempting >w<

Literally 15+ Mickeys and a bazillion exp power/speed/magic, evolve medals power/speed/magic, and money and whatever skills that aren't leveled, to be leveled.

I literally went from 400k munny to 55munny in 30 minutes.

- RemieGino14 - 

400k to 55 munny?

You lost munny during the quests?

About 20+ of each evolve medal as well as the planes, 50ish 6* moogles, and about ten or so Huey Dewey and Louie (the combined one), if memory serves. Varies per run, but it's a LOT. A few runs and you'll have fat stacks of medals.

Holy cow, 50 Lv 6 moogles?

I just wanted to also ask, does unlocking the weekly quests by paying for the 3000 jewel pack, would it help in any way with the adamantite quests? Because I only have 1 adamantite and I can't even attempt the proud quests because my medals are too crap or keyblade too weak. Just wondering if helps to be a whale. Thanks

Holy cow, 50 Lv 6 moogles?

I just wanted to also ask, does unlocking the weekly quests by paying for the 3000 jewel pack, would it help in any way with the adamantite quests? Because I only have 1 adamantite and I can't even attempt the proud quests because my medals are too crap or keyblade too weak. Just wondering if helps to be a whale. Thanks

Eh, I would say it wouldn't really help you out with that. The Adamantite quests are more based on strategy and the types of medals you have rather than their level. But obviously you need good medals, and to do that, you need Jewels, so it's all a bit of a trap. If you have enough saved, iKairi2 (coming Thursday) should hopefully be a mercy pull, and I think will help a lot with some of those quests for you in particular.