Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Which aspect of Persona 5 excites you the most?

Which aspect of Persona 5 excites you the most?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which aspect of Persona 5 excites you the most?

• Exploring the huge stealth based dungeons!
    • Recruiting new Personas during battles!
    • Getting to know the Phantom Thieves for the first time!
    • Playing the improved turn based combat system!
    • Seeing the anime inspired art style on my PS4!
    • Experiencing the new Social Link stories!
    • Getting a girlfriend/girlfriends!
    • Fusing weaker Personas to create brand new, stronger ones!
    • Exploring Tokyo!
    • Playing through the Mementos (side dungeons)!
    • Hanging around with Morgana!
    • Hearing the beautiful soundtrack!
    • Levelling up my social stats! (Going to the movies,reading books, eating new foods)
    • Nothing, I'm not interested in it.
    • Another aspect? Tell us down below!

to be honest never Played a single one of these games are they good? do they have a continuing story or can I just start anywere? What are they even about I know japanese High school students appear (as with 99% of japanese art) but thats about it

Everything. besides that terrible English voice acting I'm sorry English voice actors just can not catch that same emotion Japanese voice actors can it just ends up sounding cringey.

But yeah I absolutely love the style of the menus and the letters in this game. The game is oozing with swag!

and I know I'm already going to love the gameplay can't wait.

to be honest never Played a single one of these games are they good? do they have a continuing story or can I just start anywere? What are they even about I know japanese High school students appear (as with 99% of japanese art) but thats about it

they're great! they're like FF games where each game is their own story and doesn't connect except for easter eggs so you can jump into P5 without any worries. each persona games' stories are different. with P5, you play as the protagonist with your group of friends (together known as the Phantom Thieves of Hearts) & you have to stop corrupt adults with your Personas while, at the same time, scheduling your personal life (studying for school, having a job, romance) for a year

Literally everything! It's going to be an amazing game.

Everything. besides that terrible English voice acting I'm sorry English voice actors just can not catch that same emotion Japanese voice actors can it just ends up sounding cringey.

Persona 4's dub was amazing, you crazy. 3's was a little awkward, granted, but still good. Just depends on the cast.

Not interested.

You are missing out on such an experience by not being interested. Seriously, the Persona and Shin Megami Tensei games are as philosophical and societal as the Xeno games. People are going crazy for this game, because it's more than just a game, it's a means of expressing the values of life. That's why Persona has staying power.

Persona is welcoming for newcomers. Every game is standalone so you don't have to catch up on a bunch of games. Best news of all, you can start with just Persona 5 if you want to. If you have a PS3, you can play the game on that too.

You are missing out on such an experience by not being interested. Seriously, the Persona and Shin Megami Tensei games are as philosophical and societal as the Xeno games. People are going crazy for this game, because it's more than just a game, it's a means of expressing the values of life. That's why Persona has staying power.

I don't see why it's such a big deal for me to not be interested in one game series. Not everyone has to like the same game. One person not being interested in it isn't going to hurt the series or anything.

I don't see why it's such a big deal for me to not be interested in one game series. Not everyone has to like the same game. One person not being interested in it isn't going to hurt the series or anything.

It's because you're not giving it a chance, that's why. I'd understand that it's not your cup of tea if you tried it and wasn't really into it, but you have no pre-conceived experience of this series, and it's a shame because you're missing out on something genuinely enjoyable.

Take it from someone who went from completely dis-interested in Persona and Shin Megami Tensei to someone playing Persona 5 right now.

It's because you're not giving it a chance, that's why. I'd understand that it's not your cup of tea if you tried it and wasn't really into it, but you have no pre-conceived experience of this series, and it's a shame because you're missing out on something genuinely enjoyable.

Take it from someone who went from completely dis-interested in Persona and Shin Megami Tensei to someone playing Persona 5 right now.

All I said was that I'm not interested in it, not that it's an awful game. I really don't see why it's such a big deal that I'm not interested in one game series. I'm not dropping $60 on a game that I don't have any interest in, especially when there are a lot of other games that I want to play.

All I said was that I'm not interested in it, not that it's an awful game. I really don't see why it's such a big deal that I'm not interested in one game series. I'm not dropping $60 on a game that I don't have any interest in, especially when there are a lot of other games that I want to play.

Considering the fact that you like Xenoblade Chronicles, for you to miss out on this game is surprising because they share a lot of similar aspects. I'm not forcing you to get into it, just emphasising on how you're missing out on a genuinely good game just because you're dismissing it at face value.

Here's a summary of the entire Persona franchise, at the very least, give this a look and still see if it's something that you'd be into.