Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

April Coliseum Update, Anniversary Countdown Event

Today is the start of a new month, which means new prizes! This month, the Coliseum Boards give the Ninja and Kunoichi avatar parts. The top 100,000 get the Toy Katana, and the top 10,000 will get the Attack Boost III Max & SP Attack Gauge II skill!

The 1-Year Anniversary is approaching for the international version of KHUX, and there is a new event counting down to it! Each there will be a new quest with different rewards to get from the objectives. The rare Gold Tricholoma might appear when you do the quests, and defeating one will give you a Magic Mirror medal!

Edited by Exilra

Thanks for the update, Exilra!

OMG, FINALLY, THE NINJA OUTFIT IS HERE! I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS OUTFIT EVER SINCE DAY ONE, AND FINALLY, IT'S HERE! I'm sooo gonna grind through the Coliseum and get me that awesome, badass Ninja outfit! :D

Wow, I can't believe the 1 year Anniversary is already almost upon us! It's crazy to think how much time has passed since we started playing this game! I wonder if on that same day the game will upgrade to Union X? :O