•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Dark Epic Medal Carnival (3/29)

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:25 AM

This new EMC, available until April 17th PT at 23:59, brings two powerful Reversed medals to the game, Dark Riku and World of Chaos! Though they are not guaranteed within a set number of pulls in this EMC, both medals will come with three ability dots already filled if pulled.

There is also a chance of pulling one of the new medals with a Status Boost, in which the medal will have +1000 base Strength and Defense (stats will be highlighted in yellow instead of white). Be sure not to fuse a Boosted medal to a normal medal, or the bonus will be lost!

Dark Riku: Reverse/Speed // Tier 5 Guilt // AoE // 4 SP Cost // 8 hits, Enemy Def-1 for 2 turns, stronger with higher slot number

World of Chaos : Reverse/Magic // Tier 5 Guilt // AoE // 3 SP Cost // 7 hits, M Atk+2 for 2 turns

This deal guarantees at least one medal capable of Tier 4 or Tier 5 Guilt with each pull, which includes:

Spoiler

o1bWNugHU o12kNesjQ

Will you be pulling from this deal? Be sure to let us know in the comments!

Edited by faemarch, 29 March 2017 - 02:25 AM.

#2 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,005 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

Tempting to pull since Dark Riku is legit, but I'll save again for the anniversary, which will probably be iKairi2. Got 60k jewels at this point, so I'll go all out then.

#3 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:45 AM

Tempting to pull since Dark Riku is legit, but I'll save again for the anniversary, which will probably be iKairi2. Got 60k jewels at this point, so I'll go all out then.

This was probably the final deal. The Tsum Tsum event is the surprise for the anniversary.

Edited by KH4Real, 29 March 2017 - 07:55 AM.

#4 RemieGino14

RemieGino14
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:40 AM

I do not know how you save 60k....unless you have OP Medals already...

I barely have 1200 Jewels since I need better medals. Lol 

- RemieGino14 - 

#5 hawk222

hawk222
  • 371 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

I'd have 20k by now, but I dropped about 1500 on the extra storage spaces. Though I might hit 20k today if I get the daily challenge jewels.

#6 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,005 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

I do not know how you save 60k....unless you have OP Medals already...

I barely have 1200 Jewels since I need better medals. Lol 

- RemieGino14 -

I did whale once for iXion (KA1 has been a lifesaver) but since then it's been saving with the occasional VIP deal (iBnB and M&D). I pulled maybe once for the HD Ursula deal (and got 1 HD Ursula =P), and that's about it. The pat month or two of deals hasn't been great, so it's been easy to save.

#7 Xiro

Xiro

sleepwalker

• 1,596 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

Rip, I read "Dark" as "Dank"

#8 RemieGino14

RemieGino14
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:28 AM

I did whale once for iXion (KA1 has been a lifesaver) but since then it's been saving with the occasional VIP deal (iBnB and M&D). I pulled maybe once for the HD Ursula deal (and got 1 HD Ursula =P), and that's about it. The pat month or two of deals hasn't been great, so it's been easy to save.

God like pulls. Luck has been on your side... lol

- RemieGino14 -

#9 Sabre Lily

Sabre Lily

God of Yuri, Lord of Lesbians, and Sovereign of Shoujo-Ai

• 1,000 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:03 AM

I whaled for iXion. And a bit to try and get WOFF Lightning (two yunas...).

But I'm gonna save up. Don't see any good stuff this round :/

#10 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,840 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this, Faemarch!

While I'd really love to cash in on this deal, I just finished spending Jewels to guilt my Illustrated Riku medal from the Illustrated Riku deal! I had almost 27,000 Jewels, and now I'm reduced to just 5,000! X_X  So yeah, I don't think I'm gonna pull for this deal! D: