Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film NEW SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING TRAILER! :D

I'm glad that Marvel are finally paying attention to their villains, Vulture looks to be a really developed character.

I'm glad that Marvel are finally paying attention to their villains, Vulture looks to be a really developed character.

OMG, I know, right? Adrian Toomes seems to be a particularly intriguing villain, all the more so because he says: "I'll do anything to protect my family." meaning that he's probably layered and has some compelling reason for his actions! I love how he connects to Tony Stark, and how Spidey is basically in the MCU now. It's all too perfect! :')

I can't wait to see the Shocker and the Tinkerer as well! Those, along with Vulture were among the first foes Spidey ever faced! :D

Really late comment, but the trailer was really cool IMO and I can't wait for the movie.

Omg, I know, right!? This is going to be the best Spidey film yet, especially since Spidey is now in the MCU!

But there's something that's scaring me though, and it's that I've heard a rumor that the Sony/Marvel deal may come upon problems, but I really hope this isn't the case, because after all this trouble of putting Spidey into the MCU, I don't want to see him removed from it! That'd be horrifying! D:

And now Sony's trying to make a Venom film and apparently he might have no connections to Spidey at all, which is mighty troublesome, especially given how Sony treated Venom in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3, which will forever be the worst depiction of Venom ever! D:

Honestly, Sony should just let Marvel Studios handle the creative decisions when it comes to future Spidey movies, so that they take place in the MCU! I'd love to see a proper adaption of the Symbiote Saga in the MCU, and many people are theorizing that Spidey will first come upon it during Avengers: Infinity War, since the Avengers will be battling in space, and that makes sense, since the Symbiote isn't from Earth!

Gahh, I really hope Sony doesn't screw anything up! X_X

Omg, I know, right!? This is going to be the best Spidey film yet, especially since Spidey is now in the MCU!

But there's something that's scaring me though, and it's that I've heard a rumor that the Sony/Marvel deal may come upon problems, but I really hope this isn't the case, because after all this trouble of putting Spidey into the MCU, I don't want to see him removed from it! That'd be horrifying! D:

And now Sony's trying to make a Venom film and apparently he might have no connections to Spidey at all, which is mighty troublesome, especially given how Sony treated Venom in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3, which will forever be the worst depiction of Venom ever! D:

Honestly, Sony should just let Marvel Studios handle the creative decisions when it comes to future Spidey movies, so that they take place in the MCU! I'd love to see a proper adaption of the Symbiote Saga in the MCU, and many people are theorizing that Spidey will first come upon it during Avengers: Infinity War, since the Avengers will be battling in space, and that makes sense, since the Symbiote isn't from Earth!

Gahh, I really hope Sony doesn't screw anything up! X_X

I made a comment about that in one of my statuses. And yeah, I'm scared too.

The only thing I can say is that if it's somewhat remotedly like the Amazing Spider-Man films, it might be passable. I know a lot of people don't like them, but you know what, Marc Webb tried his hardest to respect the source material and that's a whole lot better than what Sami Rami tried to do, so I'll take what I can get.

I made a comment about that in one of my statuses. And yeah, I'm scared too.

The only thing I can say is that if it's somewhat remotedly like the Amazing Spider-Man films, it might be passable. I know a lot of people don't like them, but you know what, Marc Webb tried his hardest to respect the source material and that's a whole lot better than what Sami Rami tried to do, so I'll take what I can get.

Well, I honestly enjoyed Marc Webb's Spider-Man films, and I would've loved to seen an Amazing Spider-Man 3, but now, we'll never know what happened, just as what happened with the cancelled Sam Raimi Spider-Man 4 all those years back! 

But now that Spidey is in Marvel Studios, I'm pretty sure that the big guys in said studio will want to take care of his character and ensure his growth progresses steadily in the MCU! I really can't wait to see what's in store! I just hope the movie makes big bucks at the box office, so that Sony can see that Spidey is better off being in the MCU! 

And well, I'm really concerned when it comes to the Venom spin-off Sony wants to make. I'm not confident because of their last attempt to portray Venom ten years ago...