Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joey_XIII

What's your favourite Final Fantasy XV Soundtrack?

Hi everyone. I am replaying Final Fantasy XV and the tracks that play during fights, etc. always get me. I love them so much!

My favourite ost is: Omnis Lacrima.

When it plays during the tougher enemy fights, I always get so pumped :D:). So what's yours?

Veiled in Black (both Niflheim versions), Up for the Challenge, The Hydrean's Wrath, and the new Battle on the Big Bridge are my favorites. When I wanna chill, I sick on Lestallum (I especially love the one that plays when you're in the outskirts), Disquiet, and Soliditary.

Listening to Sheild of the King now.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Veiled in Black (both Niflheim versions), Up for the Challenge, The Hydrean's Wrath, and the new Battle on the Big Bridge are my favorites. When I wanna chill, I sick on Lestallum (I especially love the one that plays when you're in the outskirts), Disquiet, and Soliditary.

Listening to Sheild of the King now.

Veiled in Black is cool, I like it too.

If I say One winged angel its to easy so I am going with.....otherworld from FFX if that counts

From FFXV

Don't like Shield of the King as much as Battle on the Big Bridge after listening though.

"'Rodeo de Chocobo'" is my most-listened song.  I love the beat, the style, even the rather innocent feel it has!!

Secondly, I enjoy listening to the "'Cape Caem'" and "'Altissia'" themes, too.  The latter one makes me think of Venice, Italy.

Lastly, I cannot help except enjoy hearing the Main Menu Theme; "'Crystalline Chill'"!!

Although there are others, these are the main ones!!  They give a nice, calm break in the midst of an otherwise constant flow of action music!!