Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Classic FM's Hall of Fame for 2017 is ending soon — Vote for Yoko Shimomura and Kingdom Hearts

Each year Classic FM holds a "Hall of Fame" poll, where everyone globally may vote for their favorite classical music composers and pieces. The annual poll starts in January and ends around Easter (which falls on April 16th this year). This year's voting has nearly come to a close, but it isn't too late to vote for Yoko Shimomura, the wonderful music composer for Kingdom Hearts.

You can submit your vote for the Classic FM Hall of Fame by visiting their website here. If you would like to vote for Yoko Shimomura you can simply type her name in the search bar, and in the results select "Kingdom Hearts (includes The Other Promise) by Yoko Shimomura." You may submit up to three votes for your favorite musical pieces and composers.

Kingdom Hearts and Yoko Shimomura have ranked considerably high out of the top 300 musical pieces in previous Classic FM Hall of Fames, including finishing at 31st place in 2016 and ranking 30th in 2015. Let's show our support and help Yoko Shimomura and Kingdom Hearts rank higher this year!

Click here to view the article

Can't even submit my vote, the dumb thing is asking for a "postal code" and nothing I put in satisfies it. I only have a ZIP-code, what more do you want? Is this a UK thing or something, cause it seems really dumb to ask for this sort of thing. xP

Same :(. The postal code is wierd. Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

Same :( The postal code is wierd.

I think it's possibly because they are a UK based station! It's gone through for me living in the UK and I've put my vote in for Yoko, so hopefully she does well again this year! I logged in using Facebook which may bypass the need for a postal code? 

I think it's possibly because they are a UK based station! It's gone through for me living in the UK and I've put my vote in for Yoko, so hopefully she does well again this year! I logged in using Facebook which may bypass the need for a postal code?

No, it won't bypass it. I tried logging in with Facebook. Still wants a postal code.