Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alejandro No te Importa

KHUX How will quests be updated in Union X ?

So, I'm watching Everglow walkthrough of the game, and last thursday he uploaded the walkthrough of quests 661-665, and yesterday, the next thursday he uploaded the walkthrough of quests 666-670, so that makes me wonder if with this new update the quests will not be released monthly, but instead they will be released weekly in small doses. 

So basically my question is if from now on with union X we will be getting 4 / 5 quests weekly or 20 / 25 quests monthly as always.

I got a feeling they might be trying to catch the international up to jp, so they update them simultaneously so we can have the regular 20-25, just at the same time. Or they could stick with the 4-5 quest updates to build tension? I'm not too sure, just ideas.

I got a feeling they might be trying to catch the international up to jp

Well, I'm not sure about that because updating 4-5 quests weekly is pretty much the exact same as updating 20-25 quests monthly, so I'm not sure how by doing that they would make the International and the JP version catch up, but I hope you are right, because being always 5 months behind the JP version is a pain in the ***.

Well, I'm not sure about that because updating 4-5 quests weekly is pretty much the exact same as updating 20-25 quests monthly, so I'm not sure how by doing that they would make the International and the JP version catch up, but I hope you are right, because being always 5 months behind the JP version is a pain in the ***.

If I remember correctly Nomura stated somewhere that with Union X they will try to keep us one story update behind JP, saying that being on par with JP is unrealistic. Can't remember where he said this though, so I might be wrong.

You know what? I really don't know!

I'm hopeful that with the coming of Union X, we'll be able to get closer to where Japan is at right now! Because with the new story developments that Union X will bring, I'll want to experience them soon! I'm not sure how mission layouts will go as of now, but maybe, in order for us to catch up, we'll get a bigger chunk of missions this April that allow us to catch up? Like I said, I'm really not sure, so it could be anyone's guess at this point!