Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shimmy

What kind of exclusive merchandise would you like to see at the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Orchestra Concert?

What kind of exclusive merchandise would you like to see at the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Orchestra Concert?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of exclusive merchandise would you like to see at the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Orchestra Concert?

• One of the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 acrylic stands!
    • A World Of Final Fantasy Sora plush
    • A signed copy of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (by Tetsuya Nomura and Yoko Shimomura)
    • A signed copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX (by Tetsuya Nomura and Yoko Shimomura)
    • Exclusive Kingdom Hearts key rings
    • An art book of Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    • A vinyl of the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Orchestra concert album
    • Something else?
    • Nothing- I'm not one for merchandise

This is an incredibly hard choice! I am absolutely WEAK for anything signed, it usually ends up in a glass case or framed on the rare occasion I'm able to get something signed. A vinyl of the concert album though would be incredible, maybe I can get the cover signed, two birds one stone as the saying goes. Just take my wallet Squeenix and give me everything.

Make that a CD of the concert album and you've got yourself a deal! I honestly don't get the whole vinyl revival thing, I'd rather have it in a format that I can actually digitize and put into my phone later. Besides, I'd actually be buying the music LIKE YOU WANT ME TO SQUARE. Seriously just put everything on iTunes already. xP

Ooh, an acrylic stand would look perfect on that marvelous bookcase! So much awesome on there! X_X

And well, as for what merchandise I'd want, it's a tough choice between signed copies of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 or the vinyl concert album! But I think I'd choose the album! To commemorate the first ever Kingdom Hearts concert world tour! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

This is an incredibly hard choice! I am absolutely WEAK for anything signed, it usually ends up in a glass case or framed on the rare occasion I'm able to get something signed. A vinyl of the concert album though would be incredible, maybe I can get the cover signed, two birds one stone as the saying goes. Just take my wallet Squeenix and give me everything.

Something sined is good for when you want to make money at some point(i cnt imagine anyone actually using Collector items)

I would pick the artbook i love behind the scenes stuff