Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Possibility of news next Tuesday?

Do you think we'll get any news on Tuesday?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get any news on Tuesday?

• Yeah boi
    • Nah
    • 50/50

Japan's winter business year finishes at March 31st. Expect something on the 1st of April: you heard it here first folks!

Japan's winter business year finishes at March 31st. Expect something on the 1st of April: you heard it here first folks!

true but i think sqaure  might be playing something for the aniversaty though

Edited by gosoxtim

Precisely because of the business year, it would be wise to show things before the 31st to have a stock market growth. You heard it here first mate! xD

Well Shinobi, I would like to believe that since the 15th Anniversary is indeed in Tuesday, I'm sure Nomura will want to make a big stir, and what better stir than giving us some juicy information regarding Kingdom Hearts III? I'm sure it'd be the perfect way to celebrate 15 years of Kingdom Hearts! I'm pretty sure Nomura will not let this next Tuesday pass up in terms of giving us a surprise! :D

Of course, I could be wrong. xD

Precisely because of the business year, it would be wise to show things before the 31st to have a stock market growth. You heard it here first mate! xD

Well, Square Enix isn't the smartest business in the world, they've lacked transparency with their Kingdom Hearts social media team. I suppose their sticking to an internal promotional schedule that's subject to constant re-shuffling hence why we're seeing no new promotional trailer for Kingdom Hearts III after the promised date.

Well Shinobi, I would like to believe that since the 15th Anniversary is indeed in Tuesday, I'm sure Nomura will want to make a big stir, and what better stir than giving us some juicy information regarding Kingdom Hearts III? I'm sure it'd be the perfect way to celebrate 15 years of Kingdom Hearts! I'm pretty sure Nomura will not let this next Tuesday pass up in terms of giving us a surprise! :D

Of course, I could be wrong. xD

tecnilayy it would be monday for but tuesady for japan since the 28 for us is the 29 for them

Nope. E3 we will hear something.

You're way too realistic, you know that? We might not get any REALLY big news on Monday (or Tuesday), but you can't really on major gaming events for EVERYTHING. Like a couple users said, last year we got a screenshot of Daybreak Town on Unreal 4. A screenshot from KH3 would make sense this year, wouldn't it?

You're way too realistic, you know that? We might not get any REALLY big news on Monday (or Tuesday), but you can't really on major gaming events for EVERYTHING. Like a couple users said, last year we got a screenshot of Daybreak Town on Unreal 4. A screenshot from KH3 would make sense this year, wouldn't it?

E3 actually has some chance of news because of the lack of any in 2016

Then again so does this anniversary so whatever

I'm 50/50 on it.

Of course I'm realistic. Have you forgotten so easily who I am? ;) Anyways, yes I am realistic because something like this will happen at a major event like E3 or it will happen like Nomura has said at one of the KH concerts.