Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Anyone Miss The Old YouTube?

So yeah, I know this must be a random question but does anybody miss the old YouTube? Don't you have any memories of any videos that you watched back when we were able to rate stars in a YouTube video and all the other old stuff old YouTube had back in the early 2,000's? Anything that you miss about the old YouTube compared to the YouTube we have now?

wasnt youtubed launched in 2006? but whatever I mostly miss how you could edit your own channel like backround adding a description of yourself the design became  constantly  worse atleast I still got my banner but I assume in a few years they will throw that in the garbage too and everyone can start all over again. But what are you gonna do?

wasnt youtubed launched in 2006? but whatever I mostly miss how you could edit your own channel like backround adding a description of yourself the design became  constantly  worse atleast I still got my banner but I assume in a few years they will throw that in the garbage too and everyone can start all over again. But what are you gonna do?

'05 Actually.

I kind of miss the old YouTube. The way you used to be able to edit your profile and everything. Gave the site a unique flare. Used to be a little more of a "social network" type setup too.

Now it feels incredibly bare.

I miss when it was too new and revolutionary to know who it should and shouldn't block/censor/screw over. You know, when the internet felt more free. With this current administration, it's looking like YouTube will soon have more room to keep being super selective and dominating over what you can or can't watch, regardless of whatever is or isn't in it.

Well to be fair, I slightly knew about You Tube back when I was in 9th grade (I think...). They were mentioned on the news regrarding Copyright Infringement of some music video. I haven't really gotten into You Tube because a certain someone, wanted me and my siblings to use the internet for only school projects and stuff. :dry: I've have checked out You Tube of AMVs when I was in the 11th grade, and 12th grade, that's when I signed up on there, when I had a laptop for my own.

I do miss the kind of You Tube I've gotten into then.