Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arturo Hueber

KHUX How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?

Well, avoiding that little misunderstanding with the language,

*How manny of you want Mr. Square-Enix to release the game for latinamerica¿?

*How manny of you are progressing with the events being F2P players¿?

*How much do you like the game¿?

*Wich union you are in¿?

*which is your favorite medal¿?

-I really reeeeeeeaaally wish they make it available for latam, but it seems complicated, due the unknown reasons of the deactivation of SELATAM.

-So far now, my current lvl is 268 and my ranking # is a very decent 1403. My party ranking is a not so decent 329 -I am the active one xD- and after too much trouble, finlly cleared quest 570.

-Im Aruxort from Unicornis union. I am the leader of My party, named "Amos de Llaves" xD.

-My favorite medal is my beloved Woff Sephiroth. Since i started playing the game, I always wanted a Sephi medal. And finally got one. The coolest Sephiroth medal I, ever seen in the game. Too bad I couldn't get another one. X(

I DEFINITELY want Unchained to be available in my country, just so I can experience it and get all of the story content. Besides, the setting seems interesting.

There a re a lot of LATAM players on KHUX

and since buying jewels is imposible here some events are proving to be just too much, like xemnas b or the last quest of xaldin b; sotry quest and lux ranking are pretty aaffordable with just event medals, but HSC are a pain

Me personaly i love the game

I´m in vulpes

and my favorite medal is either HD aqua, Meowjesty or illustrated ansem

My favorite medal is probably KH2 illustrated Kairi, I am attached to that medal ever since it first came out in JP and I finally managed to get it last week.

I'm in Ursus.

And I enjoy the game a lot. I started quite late so even not being f2p wouldn't help me that much when it comes to being competitive in the JP HSC and Coliseum, so having enough to get the story quests done is enough for me, even if I don't understand JP and as such the story cutscenes tend to not tell me much.

My favorite medal is probably KH2 illustrated Kairi, I am attached to that medal ever since it first came out in JP and I finally managed to get it last week.

I'm in Ursus.

And I enjoy the game a lot. I started quite late so even not being f2p wouldn't help me that much when it comes to being competitive in the JP HSC and Coliseum, so having enough to get the story quests done is enough for me, even if I don't understand JP and as such the story cutscenes tend to not tell me much.

that iKairi medals are like the hot cool babe of the school. Everyone wants her¡!

Wow¡! JP version¡! I am amazed¡!

Hi! I'm Brazilian, but I live in Germany. I downloaded the game some time ago, but only started playing last week.

I'm in Vulpes (I did my decision based on the story and bc my fav animal is a fox hahahaha) and my favorite medal is Illustrated Xion. I never had to buy jewels, for me it's pretty easy do earn it for free!

Although I'm only playing for one week somehow I managed to rank A in lux gathering ^_^

Hi! I'm Brazilian, but I live in Germany. I downloaded the game some time ago, but only started playing last week.

I'm in Vulpes (I did my decision based on the story and bc my fav animal is a fox hahahaha) and my favorite medal is Illustrated Xion. I never had to buy jewels, for me it's pretty easy do earn it for free!

Although I'm only playing for one week somehow I managed to rank A in lux gathering ^_^

Oh. Wow. Well it is available for germany, or will be soon if i recall correctly.

I can imagine that you've been going through history misions so, you got a really good jewel farming ahead of you. Which means also, a good amount of lux gathered. xD

So far, no one knows. Not even in SENA. it may have to do with the unexpected closing of SELATAM. It's weird. That's why i am starting a social network campaign with the hashtag #WeWantKHUX4latam but so far its not doing much of a noise. xD