Photo

So I dreamed over Kingdom Hearts III:)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

I had this dream over Godlike Kingdom Hearts 3, a murderer and my elementary school

Just to get the murderer out of the way he was a pyscho my age I bound him to a train and the train left and the next day in my dream he was back.

The elementary school was freaking Twilight Town in 1757 COOL! I met Seifer in my dreams!

But now the coolest and best part... Kingdom Hearts 3:)

I was on one of my old schools and I saw somebody playing Kingdom Hearts 3 on his computer a Demo of the game just a Alpha version... I asked to plat it he let me... I never felt like this it was the best feeling of my live, I have never seen something so pretty, feel, play so good in my life it was perfection beyond words.

Mickey was in it and looked great, Donald was usefull and Goofy was the perfect companion now!

I felt every hormoon in my body filt with joy and sensation-

And than my mother woke me up and I was the hole day angry... But Kingdom Hearts 3 is love Kingdom Hearts 3 is life Kingdom Hearts 3 is perfection!

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 20 March 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#2 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

I actually dreamt about KH3 last night, they showed us a trailer but the footage was all of KH2. So I was wondering why it happened.

#3 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 307 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

If I was you I just skipped school that day that sounds like you died and went to heaven for a few hours

I actually dreamt about KH3 last night, they showed us a trailer but the footage was all of KH2. So I was wondering why it happened.

plot twist KH3 is KH2  with a graphic update and nomura releases a picture online of him showing us his middle finger holding a sign saying "wait 10 more years losers!"

#4 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

If I was you I just skipped school that day that sounds like you died and went to heaven for a few hours

plot twist KH3 is KH2  with a graphic update and nomura releases a picture online of him showing us his middle finger holding a sign saying "wait 10 more years losers!"

xD