•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Monogram Direct to release Series 2 of Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Keyrings

KH

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leamax

Leamax

Hypetrain Expert/Pie Lover

• News Team
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

Monogram Direct have announced their Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Keyrings collection will grow with the addition of a Series 2. Monogram Direct announced the Series 1 back in September.

Included in this series are Final Form Sora, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene, Zexion, Ansem (Seeker of Darkness), Yen Sid, Anti-Form Sora, Maleficent, and both Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades.

Posted Image

It's currently unknown when the keyrings will be available. We'll update once we find the release date. Thanks to KHInsider for the tip!

UPDATE 1: The Series 2 of Monogram Direct's Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Keyrings will be coming to Hot Topic in a couple of weeks. View a photo of them at D23 Expo 2017, provided by @churroz on Twitter, below:

Posted Image

UPDATE 2: Monogram Direct have announced their Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Keyrings collection will grow with the addition of a Series 2. You can check those out here.

UPDATE 3: Monogram Direct will be selling a San Diego Comic Con exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Key Ring 3 piece set at their booth, (#3645), during the convention in July 2017. Included in the set are Sora, a golden Kingdom Key Keyblade, and Mickey Mouse. Only 500 of them are made, and it will cost $25.00 USD. You can check it out below:

Posted Image

UPDATE 4: Monogram Direct have revealed that their Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Keyrings collection will grow with the addition of a Series 3. You can check those out here.

Click here to view the article

#2 palizinhas

palizinhas
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

Ansem and Maleficent tho.

#3 Xiro

Xiro

it all reminds me of u

• 1,578 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:03 AM

Dat Yen Sid tho

#4 Mykaila Shakespeare

Mykaila Shakespeare

MNS-Prime-21

• 96 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

This is an interesting set. I'm personally hoping though that the next wave includes Aqua. I can't stress this enough, I want my queen with my Axel foam keychain LOL

#5 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 572 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

Ansem and Maleficent tho.

they can turn me into a heartless anytime^^

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Lingering Sentiment!"

• 11,510 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for showing this to us, Leamax!

Wow, these look awesome! Sora and Ansem really stand out, and Anti-Form Sora also looks badass! :D

#7 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,427 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

Man, I want the Riku one or Oblivion!