•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Beauty & the Beast HSC, 0 AP, Beginner's Deal (3/17)

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

To celebrate the release of the live-action Beauty and the Beast movie, all quests will cost 0 AP from 3/17~3/26 11:59 p.m. (PT)!

In addition, a Beauty and the Beast High Score Challenge Event is being held until 3/23 at 11:59pm PDT. Players can win the Beast HD medal, which is capable of Tier 5 Guilt, gives a +3 P attack buff for one turn, and strikes one target with five powerful hits for 3 SP. Bonus medals are obtainable from the ongoing Epic Medal Carnival and the Illustrated Belle & Beast VIP quests.

Lastly, the Beginner's Deal offers five Epic medals with multi-target special abilities, two of which will come in their 6* form and will have three special ability dots filled. This deal will remain until 4/5 at 11:59pm PDT.

Images can be viewed below.

oUGRN7HVfo o15XN5q5g oUAjN700bh o15KNjQwG

Edited by faemarch, 17 March 2017 - 02:24 AM.

#2 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,005 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

I'll get VIP next week and see what I can do with 4 copies of iB&B since I'm going to be otherwise in the lurch for this one. I could pull again from the EMC, but I don't know how worth it that is, necessarily.

#3 catmaster0116

catmaster0116

Gone

• 1,823 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:02 AM

I have no(t enough) jewels D':

#4 hawk222

hawk222
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

I feel like the current EMC is probably a better deal even if the Beginner deal comes with two orbed medals.

#5 Arturo Hueber

Arturo Hueber
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

All enemies attack¿? Sounds tempting. But if where able to do one more pull, I'd be going for the other Epic Medals Deal.
-I want that KA4 or HD Roxas- xD

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,840 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this, Faemarch!

Oh God yes, I love 0 AP! I can do multiple experience and evolve medal quests without having to worry about wasting AP! And I got caught up to the story missions thanks to 0 AP! :D

And the Beginner's Deal is pretty good for its price! I got the last Final Form Sora I need to completely guilt Final Form Sora! :D  Since the deal won't end yet, I'm gonna wait a couple of more days till I have more Jewels and I'll pull again to see what other good medals I can get, hopefully ones that I can complete guilting! :D