Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - album up for pre-order; releasing April 14, 2017 for Japan, August 2017 for NA

Square Enix have announced that the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - album is now available for pre-order on the Square Enix Japan E-Store. It will be available on the E-Store for a limited time only. The album will release on April 14, 2017.

The album was previously announced to be amongst merchandise merchandise exclusive to the events, along with the concert guide, Keyblade baton, and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra t-shirt, wallet, and purse.

The Square Enix E-Store also features the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - T-shirt and purse among recommended items, with a listed release date of May 8, 2017. However, clicking on them leads to an error page.

Screen Shot 2017 03 13 At 03.50.44Screen Shot 2017 03 13 At 03.50.58Screen Shot 2017 03 13 At 03.51.09

The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - officially began on March 10, 2017, with its first show in Tokyo, Japan. Check out the upcoming show dates and locations here!

Will you be attending any of the shows? If you're attending the London show on March 24th, don't forget to come to our pre-concert #KH13MeetUp!

UPDATE 1: The Kingdom Hearts Concert - First Breath - now also has an album that's available for pre-order. It will be releasing July 26, 2017. You can pre-order it here.

UPDATE 2: The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - album is now available for pre-order on the Square Enix NA E-Store for a limited time. You can pre-order it here for $40.00 USD. It will be releasing in NA in August 2017.

Click here to view the article

Seems a bit expensive when you only get 13 tracks

Welcome to the world of physical releases for Japanese music where albums typically cost 3,000 yen. That is actually a standard price for a Japanese album. The price of our North American CDs can afford us a physical single release at regular price. 

Meh, I just got it through Buyee auctions for a bit of a premium, but it'll prly come out the same if I got the album via a buying service, since the SE store in Japan only takes Japanese credit cards so I wouldn't have any luck getting it at regular price anyways. Based on the previews I heard the other day, this album is a beautiful listen. I wish the tour went to more North American stops though...

Where does it say that the NA Square Enix store release is only available for a limited time? It says nothing of the sort on the product page. Source please?