Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

What are your theory on ventus in chi and connection to kh3?

I would like to hear some theories. Things I am confused now.

1:How is ventus in the war if xehanort talks about it a young age?

2: Not related to ventus but the keyblade xehanort was given too.

Ventus was probably born before Chi happens, then the war comes along and he probably went into a comatose state or time travelled forward.

It just occured to me... I doubt that it'll happen, but if Ven already was there back then, couldn't he Time Travel back there? He just have to leave his body behind and there has to be a version of himself waiting at the destination ^^

I fancy the idea that the sleeping pods in Twilight Town might have played a role.
tumblr_inline_oaoklx5ayf1tyoxrp_500.jpg
Or perhaps that there was a betrayal within the five union cross leaders, and Ventus was condemned to the Realm Of Darkness (and doesn't Aqua in 2.8 say that the realm of darkness makes people lose sight of who they really are?). That and RoD is timeless. So hypothetically speaking Old McNort could have been chillin' in the RoD and come across this amnesiac/frazzled kid who has a keyblade. Just another Tuesday for Xehanort.

That being said anything is fair game at this point- these are purely just ideas.

Process of Ventus going from Age of Fairy Tails to Current Era

1. Ventus becomes a Dandelion Master

2. Shit happens, causing Nomura to break 4th wall with his own logic, dubbed "Nomura's Law".

3. Ventus is found with no recollection of his past, only his name.

My best guess is it has something to do with the Realm of Sleep or the Unchained Realm (I'm gonna assume they're the same, since Ava describes it as a world made of dreams).

As of now, I think that Ventus made his way to that Realm and stayed there for a long time, unaffected by time, to later be found by Xehanort (out of the realm). I also think that he would befriend the Dream Eaters, which would explain why Ventus smiled when Sora reunited with the Dream Eaters at the end of DDD.

Well, from what we've seen, we can reasonably deduce that Ventus is a Dandelion, and well, he's going to be one of the new Union leaders! My guess is that something is going to happen at a certain point in which Ventus either falls into a comatose state like the one he went through in Birth By Sleep, or he somehow ends up in the Realm Of Darkness! Since time flows differently there, Hundreds of years are probably hours inside the Realm Of Darkness! Since Aqua had just entered the Realm Of Darkness and battled her way through till she reunited with Mickey, he said that ten years had passed, and we saw just the short time she was! There's really no concept of time in the Realm Of Darkness, so that's why Ventus has probably been able to survive for as long as he has, ya know?

My best guess is it has something to do with the Realm of Sleep or the Unchained Realm (I'm gonna assume they're the same, since Ava describes it as a world made of dreams).

As of now, I think that Ventus made his way to that Realm and stayed there for a long time, unaffected by time, to later be found by Xehanort (out of the realm). I also think that he would befriend the Dream Eaters, which would explain why Ventus smiled when Sora reunited with the Dream Eaters at the end of DDD.

You know, I've never thought about it really, but that smile that he makes at the end of DDD actually makes sense now. Previously, I took it as okay maybe he's getting ready to wake up, but it never really clicked as much until all of this stuff about him knowing Chirithy came about.