Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

I need opinions

Hey guys wasn't sure were exactly was the best place to put this but I'll leave it here for now since it's a personal thing in ways

Anyway below you'll find a sample of my personal Film Reel that I'm working on what I was hoping you guys could do is watch it and give me some feed back I've been given one or two opinion here and there but I still feel like I need a wider opinion poll so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome. 

Just give me your honest opinion as to what you all think thats all I ask

The first thing I would say is that you don't need the sped up set up of equipment at the top. The main thing people want to see when looking at your reel is the finished content, and if they have to wait to get it it instead of seeing your winning shots right off the top, it might not hold their interest.

Second, you might consider trimming down some of the shots you have for Hunting Red. There's quite a few shots there that are very impressive, but there's also some superfluous ones (the WS of the hooded figures at 0:56 goes for a bit long). It's worth saying though that the shot following behind her at 1:06 is very nice.

The footage from Strange Brew and Between Us is actually probably my favorite pieces. The framing is very nice, the lighting is well done, and you do a good job of showcasing them for the right period of time while still showing that you know what you're doing. Though you might be able to afford to trim a few of the shots  from Between Us, as it runs very long compared to the other pieces.

Very well done all together, though, and good for you for putting together a reel.

The first thing I would say is that you don't need the sped up set up of equipment at the top. The main thing people want to see when looking at your reel is the finished content, and if they have to wait to get it it instead of seeing your winning shots right off the top, it might not hold their interest.

Second, you might consider trimming down some of the shots you have for Hunting Red. There's quite a few shots there that are very impressive, but there's also some superfluous ones (the WS of the hooded figures at 0:56 goes for a bit long). It's worth saying though that the shot following behind her at 1:06 is very nice.

The footage from Strange Brew and Between Us is actually probably my favorite pieces. The framing is very nice, the lighting is well done, and you do a good job of showcasing them for the right period of time while still showing that you know what you're doing. Though you might be able to afford to trim a few of the shots  from Between Us, as it runs very long compared to the other pieces.

Very well done all together, though, and good for you for putting together a reel.

Thanks a million for the input Dave the timelapse of me putting my equipment together was actually one of my own main concerns but I wanted to hear atleast someone else say the same before I did anything to it as for Hunting Red I'll give it's section of the reel another look over and the same for Between Us I may actually drop one other short I helped on into my reel so I can take some time off it 

You're inputs been a huge help Dave thanks so much