Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX I think I figured out what Nomura's sketch might be hinting for X!

KHUX%201st%20Anniversary.jpg

I've been sitting on this theory for a while now and I was going to wait until the international 1st-anniversary event to say something, but the recent trailer made me want to do it now. My theory is that the people in the sketch will be the new Union leaders to replace the Foretellers. The thought randomly came into my head when I was watching a UX stream, and I was like "How will Unions work with the Foretellers being 'dead'? " and then I remembered the sketch and that there were five people in it, and that's the exact number of Unions/foretellers there are. Given the recent trailer, I'm pretty sure this is the case because of the new title that it was given. As for who the other two might be.... I have an experimental theory that it might be Kairi and Lea, but that theory is very experimental like I said, so I'll wait before I share it, but it has something to do with present day Maleficent being in UX and KH3.

I'm a bit doubtful that either of them would be Lea. It looks as if Nomura did a little beginning sketch for their hairstyles and it doesn't look like either one has porcupine hair.

I Still want to know how in the hell Unchained can be canon to the plot Probably some time travel parallel univers all a dream which is in the matrix crap again.

I'm a bit doubtful that either of them would be Lea. It looks as if Nomura did a little beginning sketch for their hairstyles and it doesn't look like either one has porcupine hair.

Lea will probably get a redesign like the others since he is more important now, they could cut his hair like Riku, so you never know. But like I said, the Lea and Kairi part is experimental.